Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byErr0r4o4 on 05/03/2013

The diaphragm is not rubber. Its high temp silicone reinforced with nomex. The casing is good quality. The C-clip isnt chanfered as it should so get yourself a file or you wont be able to install the c-clip. Mine was defective on arrival. There is a checkvalve inside that protect the diaphragm from boost coming from the vaccum line. This wasnt working ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPirkomanija on 03/21/2013

Makes perfect sound and does what it is supposed to do. Better than expected for this price. It was really easy to adjust everything, there was everything included in the box needed for installation. Used in audi typ85 2.2t quattro. Love it! Wery fast shipment. No cons I had to adjust the spring tension to make it work with my boost, but its really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElPedritoO on 02/22/2013

La tardanza pero vamos el envio es gratis asi que no importa.. no creia q iba a llegar, la verdad creia que eso de comprar a china era un timo y paara nada, asi tengo amigos mios que estan viciados.. en comprar aqui por la comodidad de no salir de tu casa sin gastos de enviuo y sobre todo el precio de los productos que todo el mundo sabemos que lo que ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byserega899 on 05/12/2012

1. Excellent price for the Blow off HKS! 2. build quality is good! 3. satisfied with delivery times! 4. satisfied with the purchased goods! 5. Included with the Blow Off HKS comes all you need to install! HKS icons were poorly attached. I'll take the glue and pasted them on the case! No more negative! I am glad that bought this Blow off. I hope to record ... Read more

0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections