Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byphisve988 on 08/01/2013

Works just as good as the headset my friends uses, that also looks the same except for a xbox logo on the earpiece. I had this for a while now and I havnt had any problems at all. It has a surprisingly nice sound and the mic only takes the sound from the one who wears it. My friends says that if I have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymlfaria on 04/19/2013

Easy handling. Good product with a good style. My children love it! Good jackets to plug on the joystick. The Xbox 360 Headset heightens the experience of the Xbox LIVE online gaming community, allowing you to strategize with teammates, trash-talk opponents or just chat with friends while playing your ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarko6891 on 03/29/2013

Good headset works how it needs to work and the button to put the microfoon off is handy too. Its plastic and its not very hard this headset is just for a little time with friends or something cause after one hour it hurts to my ears. The shipping time sucked it took about 3 weeks but thats why it is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjuangelini on 03/25/2013

will not exist in the world a better product for this price you get great quality audio and microphone not to be that you find on the street or something .. hehehe otimo realmete finish and genuine headset for xbox 360 look at the price and ask me if I complain this product arrived here in Brazil completely ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybramask on 03/22/2013

The seller posted the order fast and the price is very good. The shipping package is very poor, so my order package arrived totally injured, however it still works very well. The seller posted the order fast and the price is very good, but I recommend you improve the way you pack your products, mainly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byafonsosantoss on 12/26/2012

- It's really cheap. - It's really good looking. - The sound of your voice the others' is clear. - It seems it's very fragile. - After some time, the side without the earphone can hurt a little bit. - It's a little small, so if you have a big head, try to buy some other headset The one I received isn'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarcellodumont on 12/18/2012

This product has a very good sound quality for a cheap headset. It doesn't cause distortion. The microphone sounds very good too and people can hear you loud and clear. Volume control. I think that it doesn't fit well, becoming unconfortable after one or more hours of use. Be careful, the plastic is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymikeybigg on 10/22/2012

The work okay, nothing really special about them. The sound is all right, the mic works too so that's good. The adjustment on the head set is a bit too big. I have it set to the smallest setting and the non-earpiece side ( not sure what to call it ) sits below my earlobe. It is a bit of a pain in the ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byExtremeShopper14 on 07/21/2012

Looks just like the original mic from Microsoft Doesn't have cheap material and looks sturdy just like the original microphone from Microsoft. The ear piece isn't very loud but isn't very low either. It could be louder and I'm sure everyone would like it. Get this mic if you just need one to talk in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGreekKid09 on 03/13/2012

This mic has crystal clear sound, you can hear the peoples voice clearly. Very strong. Almost better then the original xbox headset that comes with the xbox! Built very nicely, no problems at all. Overall this is a must buy if you don't have a mic for the price it's at now. AMAZING!! Nothing. I am being ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections