DX » Community » Reviews » Lomo Style Fashion Action 3-Lens Robot 35mm Film Camera - White + Purple
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygasolinemind on 02/20/2013

this one is just amazing! i love it, its kinda easy to use, and the fun is guaranteed ! what is also fine, is that you can have the camera with you all the time, cause its really small and cute. none, really, i cant see it, its made of plastic, but doesnt matter at all buy it and have a lot of fun! use ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybordula on 11/15/2012

The camera is beautiful, useful and very original. I can take the best pictures you've seen. I love it! The downside is that the film is expensive in my country, and too revealing. But other than that the camera has no against The packaging was quick, also shipping in 28 days the postman arrived. Very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybiebsje on 08/22/2012

Very cute design photos are more or less good quality, if you compare it with another analog-camera. De 3-style lens is original and works great! the price is so cheap. not really lomo-photos, the colors are normal colors like in a normal camera, but i don't mind. it's a bit difficult to place your photo-... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections