DX » Community » Reviews » Slim Replacement 35W HID Ballast (9~16V)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPilothauksson on 10/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I got these for my 2011 Skoda Superb with Item: SKU 73844 And they work really great................................................................... Cons:I got a little flickering in one of my lights but I can't decide if that is the xenon light or the ballast? My ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysarquez on 06/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This has great builty quality, casing is really made out of a alloy. Also wires are very strong and well protected Cons:Not that I know of any, maybe after testing, but in my opnion problems won't happen.. ................................................. OtherT... Read more

0 0
  • posted byneotonan on 03/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:THIS BALLAST IT´S SO MUCH USEFULL, WORKS GREAT, IT´S VERY SLIM, IT FITS BETWEEN THE LIGHT AND THE BATERY CASE, IT´S SILVER AND BUILTED WITH SO MUCH QUALITY. DOESN´T HEAT AT ALL AND IT´S CHEAP Cons:NO CONS REALLY, I USED OTHER BALLAST B... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhazaranz on 11/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very Small Light Cons:As advertised operating voltage max is 16 volt. Gets a bit warm too... not the best for tight places without a metal housing or airflow. The 16 Volt is an inconvenience as the eicar kit I had could handle my trucks voltage - 28+volts OtherThoughts:... Read more

2 0
  • posted byjuliotavares on 08/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's really slim, plug and play, great build quality, easy install, comes with mounting. The HID that i attached to it turns on really fast and steady (no blinking). Perfect! Ah, and it's easy to hide in the engine bay! Cons:None at all. It's a great ballast and work re... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections