DX » Community » Reviews » Slim Replacement 35W HID Ballast (9~16V)
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDennis909 on 10/12/2013

The ballast looks good and sollid. Because the slim model it is easy to find a place to install it... My ballast was defect after 16 months. The defect was that the lamp was slightly flickering. I tried another lamp and the flickering was still the same. I contacted DX and they offered to replace it or for store credit. Thats some GREAT QUICK SERVICE.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPilothauksson on 10/10/2013

I got these for my 2011 Skoda Superb with Item: SKU 73844 And they work really great................................................................... I got a little flickering in one of my lights but I can't decide if that is the xenon light or the ballast? My car has CANBUS and i get no indication that lights are out. Some people thought that they ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycachano219 on 09/30/2013

El tiempo de entrega fué bastante corto en comparación de otros productos de DX, tardó unos 25 días. La calidad del producto parece muy buena aunque no se la duración ya que recién lo comence a usar. Espero que dure bastante. no indica como se coloca el soporte a la carrocería aunque no es complicado la instalaci&#... Read more

0 0
  • posted byserie2 on 07/29/2013

LA relacion precio producto es muy buena. el balasto viene en una carcaza de aluminio de muy buena terminacion y de excelente calidad. Los cables vienen indicados para su correcta instalacion Hasta el moemnto no le encontre error o fallas. Es un producto de muy buena calidad tanto en la composicion como en los cables que son gruesos y de una goma muy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysarquez on 06/26/2013

This has great builty quality, casing is really made out of a alloy. Also wires are very strong and well protected Not that I know of any, maybe after testing, but in my opnion problems won't happen.. ................................................. For the price and quality, I'll say "GO AHEAD AND BUY IT"........................... Besides ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byneotonan on 03/10/2013

THIS BALLAST IT´S SO MUCH USEFULL, WORKS GREAT, IT´S VERY SLIM, IT FITS BETWEEN THE LIGHT AND THE BATERY CASE, IT´S SILVER AND BUILTED WITH SO MUCH QUALITY. DOESN´T HEAT AT ALL AND IT´S CHEAP NO CONS REALLY, I USED OTHER BALLAST BUT DOSN´T WORK, AFTER A FEW TIME OF USE IT BLOW UP, AND AFTER I BOUGHT TWO PAIR OF THIS STILL ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhazaranz on 11/23/2012

Very Small Light As advertised operating voltage max is 16 volt. Gets a bit warm too... not the best for tight places without a metal housing or airflow. The 16 Volt is an inconvenience as the eicar kit I had could handle my trucks voltage - 28+volts Purchased to replace a faulting half year old eicar module in my converted spotlight. Being a little ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byjuliotavares on 08/23/2012

It's really slim, plug and play, great build quality, easy install, comes with mounting. The HID that i attached to it turns on really fast and steady (no blinking). Perfect! Ah, and it's easy to hide in the engine bay! None at all. It's a great ballast and work really well with my H1 6000k HID. You will be satisfied to buy this ballast. If you want ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections