DX » Community » Reviews » Rapoo H3050 2.4GHz Wireless Stereo Headset Headphone with Microphone & Transmitter - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzidalex on 11/30/2013

This headset is good for common use, to hear music, skype and online chat. The quality sound is good and one thing that i like is that i can use this headsets to hear music in my ipod when they are off, you can connect them into the 3.5 connector and it will work. This is NOT gaming headset or to use in high noise environments, the mic is so sensitive ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzidalex on 08/28/2012

This headset is easy to use, is comfortable you can use it with any device to hear music and the headset can be off(not USB mode) the mic only works in USB mode but still the sound its pretty good I don't recommend this headset for gaming purposes, it works perfectly with Skype, msn, and other voice software but not recomended for gamers. The battery ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byissy2 on 11/09/2011

* Its robust, neat and technically sound. * Its an amazing high build quality. * It does not need any driver software. * It has very good sound clarity * It has built-in mic in the headset and excellent in picking up voice. * One can adjust the headset length and thin frame is not fragile. * I couldnt find any ! * I have used it in both Win 7 & ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections