DX » Community » Reviews » Portable 1.5" LCD Digital Sound Level Meter - Grey (1 x 9V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhansvli on 02/07/2014

This was a good buy. The meter was cheap, looks good, works nice and will fit your pocket! Only a measurement of the total DB, no separate per wavelength category. Because of this a sound that only has a very high or low tone will be rated as low DB. However it can be still damaging for your hearing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJoeyw on 01/02/2014

I like how it is drilled for a tripod. Very useful feature. The backlight function is also very useful, especially with the attached photocell. Very solid plastic. Wish it could measure in dB in addition to what it already measures in (dBa) The windscreen is difficult to get on and off and seems unusually ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVashu on 10/07/2013

-Simple to use, just press the power button and look at the LCD -There's also a MAX button, that will only show the maximum level measured. -Comes with battery! -Feels durable None that I can't think off. I don't know how precise this is, but it seems ok to me. I'm no expert of sound level measuring,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byizakcz on 07/29/2013

Good and cheap sound level meter. It is only easy sound level meter, only power, actual value and maximum value. Ambient light sensor for auto backlight, this is nice function, for measuring on concetr or dark. This sound level meter come calibrate, but is possible easy calibrate, when you have callbrate ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRoletna on 12/24/2012

The plastic is hard and doesnt feel cheap at all. No squeaks or light weight feeling. Buttons are excellent. The light sensor for the display is a great feature, and the tripod mount hole too. It is very sensitive to sounds, it looks like its doing its job properly. It doesnt have any cons at all. There ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygrekus85 on 11/20/2012

Of the benefits can say that the device displays a fairly accurate information, it is very convenient and easy to use, on a long enough battery, automatic illumination of the display. Made of high quality plastic, with non-slip buttons. There is a threaded hole for mounting on a tripod. Shows the noise ... Read more

132.4 dB.

0 0 0

• posted byHarqi on 08/19/2012

Product with ease of use. It features a weight that makes the handling and noise measurements. Digital measurements facilitate understanding, than analog measurements. Missing a manual to understand the fuller utilization. Needed a more practical and sturdy case for storage. Very good to measure the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byButtymeister on 08/06/2012

500 characters on a machine with two buttons ?? you can screw it on an tripod max function to hold the maximum measured dba easy to install easy to use when do you use a sound level meter? you buy it use it and then it ends in a corner within 1 meter it gave the exact same dba on my car's exhaust as ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydagjess on 03/28/2012

High quality plastic used in this meter, no sharp edges. Battery hatch work well. Nice illuminated display and it has a peak memory button. Can be used to check anything from harddisks to diesel heaters and traffic noise. If you need a plain Db meeter, absolutely no cons here. Have not tested item for ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections