DX » Community » Reviews » ST0411 Vehicle DIY Cigarette Lighter Socket (12V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytioado on 10/16/2013

La verdad que es un muy buen producto. Fabricando un sporte, lo coloque en una moto y no me genero ningun tipo de problema. El sellado de la tapita es muy bueno, lo que hace que no entre agua ni polvo. la calidad de los cables no es de lo mejor si consideramos que va colgado al sistema electrico de un ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byspikey1973 on 07/23/2013

As shows, this 12V female plug has a nice lid, also connection points that are guarded againt water. This is perfect to what I need for replacing the old (completely not functioning) 12V plug on my ducati motorcycle, this together with a 12V 1000mA USB plug is a great set to charge my navigation that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysoul3510 on 07/16/2013

So I had an Idea to hook up into my motor bike an extreme camera to capture those great moments that I see every time I ride on my bike. So first thing first. My Yamaha Majesty 400 motor cycle, doesn't contains this Cigarette Lighter Socket as default. I had to find one and try connecting it to the motor ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRaulRios on 07/02/2013

I use it today. I did install the lighter socket in my motorcycle and use the socket to connect a little 12V compressor to inflate the tires. It works perfectly. Well made, robust, and the cover protects against rain. Wires have good length. None cons so far. Now I can charge mi GPS and cell phone (or ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPbeer on 06/14/2013

First of all, I think it is too expensive. But when the time I received this vehicle DIY cigarette lighter socket, I change my mine. It's material is very good and also it's great product quality. Comes with fuse to protect the circuit. Nothing much to say. First things is the price is a little bit too ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byltjessem on 06/10/2013

Good quality, plugs fit in the socket nice and snug, no intermittent losing power like many other sockets. The quick-unlocking threads are a nice touch. Not the best looking I suppose, depending on your intended usage. Mine are semi-hidden so it's not an issue. The fuse is smaller then it should be, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFalconFutura on 05/21/2013

The ST0411 Vehicle DIY Cigarette Lighter Socket (12V) looks and feels well made. Easy to install. Wires have good length. I purchased this for my boat and therefore decided to get the more expensive one on the site, but I was still impressed that the quality was even better than I had expected. They ... Read more

on my boat

0 0 0

• posted bykenbartlett on 04/26/2013

-High Quality Wires, Connectors, Fuse and Rubber parts -Connections are tight and insulated. -In line fuse rated for 20A is nice and I wasn't expecting a built in fuse -Robber Cap/Cover has a nice tight fit and will prevent water from getting inside -Wire leads are about 18" long and ground cable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byntking on 04/12/2013

I builtin it in the scooter, big problems didn't arise. To use very conveniently, tasks carries out. Material of it good and strong, i think will serve long time. Very rigid wires in a set, it was necessary to change for the soft. It isn't convenient to establish. It is necessary to apply a lot of effort ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykevinjansen on 04/03/2013

Good price and quality for this price. I used the socket to fit at my scooter for charging my smartphone. The wires are durable and will not overheat even when charging multiple devices at the same time. Could be a little bit more firm, when fitting it the thread was damaged but I didn't use the tread ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections