DX » Community » Reviews » Compact Elegant Aluminum Alloy Notebook Notepad with Ballpoint Pen - Black
Customer’s impression:
Simple solid Reliable tough Long lasting
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykrustyclown on 10/12/2015

I have this in my range box when I'm out launching model rockets. It's good and tough. The aluminium case makes it easy to write notes and know that I'm not going to end up with torn pages. Very happy with this!

Impression:Reliable,tough,Long lasting;

0 0 0

• posted byQuinn2525 on 09/23/2015

This Pad is based on an elegantly simple concept, a protected pad and a solid pen holder.

Impression:Simple,solid,Easy to carry;

0 0 0

• posted bySegFoo on 10/17/2012

- Very cool looking and practical notepad. - Easy to use and carry around. - Very useful. - The aluminum casing seems strong and I don't think it will bent or screw up easily. - The painting will scratch and rubs off easily. - The pen is not that great, but works. - There is no apparent way to in... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjimjim1983 on 07/02/2012

This notepad is very cheap and quite small, about the size of a credit card. You have to twist the pen to get the tip out, other than that it's just a regular ballpoint, except a lot smaller. Although it looks quite sturdy you can not keep it in your backpocket or sit on it because it will bend A... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhranperkele on 05/26/2012

-Very stylish, elegant semi-matte finish that surprisingly does not show fingerprints as much as I'd've thought -The pen that comes with the notebook and also holds it together actually works! Also very stylish. -The paper is not too thin and is smooth -Opens with a spring - no prying open can be... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere