Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFeadim on 01/16/2014

Fits very well with my UltraFire flahslight, doesn't get loosy at all. The cord is long enough for my airsoft gun and I atacht it alongside the trigger. Looks great and seems to be good quality materials. Have 3 buttons that make the same, when os pressed the flashlght is on, when you release it the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byTheKinky1 on 07/22/2013

Very convenient! Great price. its very affordable. easy to press/activate light. fits nicely on my ultra fire flashlight. the actual pad has 5 different button within it you can press. it's light weight. solder points are thin but work just fine. i really see no other down side to this product. If you ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMazyCZ on 05/31/2013

Easy installation. Price. Takes just a little pressure to activate. Cord is long enough. Must be still pressed to switch the light on. This product has four touch sensor hidden in rubber isolated pressure pad. That is a pitty that even one sensor does not work as temporally switch on / off. You have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynightbreed on 03/27/2013

Simple and easy to use, fits really well and pressure pad is easy to push. the pressure pad is perfectly matched to the UltraFire WF-501B. the only con so far is that its only fit Ultrafire WF-501B and their cases. there isnt any fixing the buttons on the gun. it would be great if there could be double-... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymikeb1206 on 02/28/2013

Simple and easy to use, fits really well and pressure pad is easy to push. pad is small and can be hard to find in the dark in a hurry. I thought these were on/off switches but they require constant pressure to stay on, not a problem but it was not what I was looking for. They seem to be well built for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytiogarra on 01/27/2013

I am very satisfied with this remote, I add to my flashlight off the possibility of setting with a lot of ease and without making any sound, or make any effort. With this addition, besides the obvious scope offered by the switch, allowing the operator of the flashlight of the emission code sign The only ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byhirotsugu on 10/08/2012

I bought UltraFire WF-501B with the pressure pad. Pressure pad is perfectly matched to the UltraFire WF-501B. I am easy to click and poof pressure less pressure The materials of the cord are hard, and the handling is inconvenient. In the cap assembly is sloppy, such as image attachments, is scratched ... Read more

Fully operational in my UltraFire WF-501B

0 0 2

• posted bygars on 10/04/2012

It is decently priced and works great on my WF-501B R2 flashlight.This is and inexpensive tailcap pressure pad switch with a short cord for remote momentary ON/OFF activation of Ultrafire WF-501 A,B,C, or D flashlights. It may fit other similar sized lights. It replaces the standard "pushbutton&... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bygg1248 on 09/25/2012

You can use with 501 UltraFire flashlight. It is working just fine. You can easy mout on your's flashlight and replaces the standard "pushbutton" tailcap that comes on the flashlight.You need just a little pressure to activate. Cord is long enough for my CZ 550 lux gun. Non about this item.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byVictorVL on 08/13/2012

a very convenient device for night hunting with the approach is suitable for light 501B, the quality of performance is excellent! the biggest advantage is the price! Material of construction of the cover is the same as the light itself, the twisted cord and button their quality rubber. deficiencies in ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections