DX » Community » Reviews » Solar Powered 1.5" LCD Digital Thermometer & Hygrometer - Red
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygilliepivetta on 04/24/2013

It is a good product, very resistent and beautifull. The display are very good, and the product works very well. It have an adhesive to fix wherever you want. Could be a battery adapter because it just work below the sunlight. Could be a Celsius/Farehnheit changeable scale. It could be different colors,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysmjcajr on 01/02/2013

I bought it to use it for measuring temperature and humidity on my dayly works.... It´s a good product that works properly. It´s easy to use and arrived on time. It´s very usefull and I recommend it. The only cons is that the item has no battery so it can not work in darkness. but I already ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMcArr0w on 09/30/2012

I'm going to use this item for measuring temperature and humidity in my car. It works great and does not need power connection. so it can be placed the way you like. First item I've got was broken, but it was replaced with a working one. The only cons is that the item has no battery so it can not work ... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections