DX » Community » Reviews » Focus-Adjustable Osram 140-Lumen 3-Mode White LED Headlamp (3 x AAA)
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by yomanjad on 05/28/2014

Pros: very bright for the price, with zoom which is very helpful, runs on easily available AAA, can light up far away objects (100-200 metres) enough to be clearly visible when zoomed and conserve energy by using the low mode when we need to use it at close quarters Cons: the battery compartment feels like it will break, the tilt mechanism also... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by tercel17 on 07/03/2013

Pros: head lamp for very good shines very well also has zoom in to enlighten more focus distance is very practical for camping or home work or serves to head Cons: bienen spent batteries not included OtherThoughts: head lamp for very good shines very well also has zoom in to enlighten more focus distance is very practical for camping or home wo... Read more

1 0
  • posted by tercel17 on 06/30/2013

Pros: head lamp for very good to excellent for emergency lighting or for camping or work very good with three types of light, bright, low, intermittent Cons: not OtherThoughts: head lamp for very good to excellent for emergency lighting or for camping or work very good with three types of light, bright, low, intermittent Bottomline: head lamp f... Read more

1 0
  • posted by Valerk0 on 03/06/2013

Pros: Smal, light weight, bright. Has 3 modes switching by one button. telescopic lens are very usefull. Ideal for car repairing, diggering, quest games. The blinking mode suitable for searching and identification cases. Cons: The plastic is nt the highest quality. The lence movement is based on friction. It seems that after n-cycles it will be... Read more

1 0
  • posted by Tony7919 on 02/25/2013

Pros: Want to use anytime, anywhere ... This product meets all the specs. Very light (at some point cease to notice it on the head.) Excellent quality plastic. Otlinaya price for a product of this quality. Hands free. Comfortable smooth zoom. half power mode (saves battery and does not blind others). Cons: Contact us to set the battery seems a... Read more

1 0
  • posted by Ripbull on 07/18/2012

Pros: It was a pleasant surprise, exceeded expectations, easy to use super-bright, practical, 100% recommended, will surprise you. For use in the field, covers wide area ua with zoom, leaves your hands free to perform other things apparatus. Cons: where batteries are the contact material is not very good, but the price suppressing the facillida... Read more

0 0
  • posted by citius on 07/06/2012

Pros: This item was a positive suprise !!!!! I Was in need of head-lamp when i was doing mechanics late at nights. I dont own an garage,so i was forsed to work outside. It was irritating to try to manage to hold both a flashlight a wrench and spare parts in a narrow engine room. I was suprised how bright the head-lamp was. Especially when you u... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections