DX » Community » Reviews » Focus-Adjustable Osram 140-Lumen 3-Mode White LED Headlamp (3 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybtahi on 11/26/2014

3 AAA battery and you can go hiking with this headlamp or working in dark places. many uses for this product Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byyomanjad on 05/28/2014

very bright for the price, with zoom which is very helpful, runs on easily available AAA, can light up far away objects (100-200 metres) enough to be clearly visible when zoomed and conserve energy by using the low mode when we need to use it at close quarters the battery compartment feels like it will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytsikosts20 on 12/08/2013

head lamp for very good to excellent for emergency lighting or for camping or work very good with three types of light, bright, low, intermittent smal, light weight, bright. Has 3 modes switching by one button. telescopic lens are very usefull. Ideal for car repairing, diggering, quest games. The blinking ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytercel17 on 07/03/2013

head lamp for very good shines very well also has zoom in to enlighten more focus distance is very practical for camping or home work or serves to head bienen spent batteries not included head lamp for very good shines very well also has zoom in to enlighten more focus distance is very practical for ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytercel17 on 06/30/2013

head lamp for very good to excellent for emergency lighting or for camping or work very good with three types of light, bright, low, intermittent not head lamp for very good to excellent for emergency lighting or for camping or work very good with three types of light, bright, low, intermittent head ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byValerk0 on 03/06/2013

Smal, light weight, bright. Has 3 modes switching by one button. telescopic lens are very usefull. Ideal for car repairing, diggering, quest games. The blinking mode suitable for searching and identification cases. The plastic is nt the highest quality. The lence movement is based on friction. It seems ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byTony7919 on 02/25/2013

Want to use anytime, anywhere ... This product meets all the specs. Very light (at some point cease to notice it on the head.) Excellent quality plastic. Otlinaya price for a product of this quality. Hands free. Comfortable smooth zoom. half power mode (saves battery and does not blind others). Contact ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byRipbull on 07/18/2012

It was a pleasant surprise, exceeded expectations, easy to use super-bright, practical, 100% recommended, will surprise you. For use in the field, covers wide area ua with zoom, leaves your hands free to perform other things apparatus. where batteries are the contact material is not very good, but the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycitius on 07/06/2012

This item was a positive suprise !!!!! I Was in need of head-lamp when i was doing mechanics late at nights. I dont own an garage,so i was forsed to work outside. It was irritating to try to manage to hold both a flashlight a wrench and spare parts in a narrow engine room. I was suprised how bright the ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections