Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJulinhoSP on 06/06/2013

This fun product, came to me packed in ordinary plastic bag. The first things I noticed, is a cute product, well finished, made from soft velvet and looks to be anti allergic. I tested on me and no allergy or sneezing emerged. The product cover and clarity, the elastic does not squeeze your head too, and the people around have much fun. None. Have fun ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarthnath on 06/02/2013

Really cute and really soft, doesn't itch at all. Extremely useful. I sleep on my stomach and the nose it's not in the way. Quality is great. Worth the price. The elastic does have a good size. Even my dog loved it haha A little bit uncomfortable to the ears. The mask is a bit small. Light passes through it, to be honest. Smell is not very good, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCoconutGlitter on 02/23/2013

The material is really plush! It feels nice on my face. This eye mask has 2 straps to fit over the ears, and it stays on really well. No discomfort to my ears at all. I think it would be a neat gift for a mario fan. smells a little plasticy. I expect the smell will air out quickly though. maybe mario's nose will be in the way of people who sleep on ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections