DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish 310-Lumen 3-Mode LED Flashlight - Adjustable Angle (1x14500/1xAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvargab on 04/12/2014

Tiny, lightweight, tailcap magnet is great, works with 3,7 volt batterys and AA cells also. Useful beam range (well lit): 20 meters Narrow beam range (weak light only):100 meters Cheap, but fine quality! Good deal! Please take a look my photos! The beam pattern is not adjustable (like by the convex lens ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydmitryp84 on 02/17/2014

Very useful lightweigt mult-functional flashlight. Head can be angled so I'm not blinding others when I'm walking the dogs on unlit roads. Apply the most common size of batteries and accumulators. Magnet helps in searching for small steel parts. Not waterproof. Could glow in the dark better. Hotspot ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymsiuser on 12/20/2013

Very versatile. It has magnetic base, clip, hanger, lanyard hole and the head tilts both ways. It means you can attach it almost anywhere for hands-free operation. You can hang it on your neck, clip to your pocket, stick it inside your car hood, hang it on some wall, etc. Brightness is good - not sure ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byColonelKlink on 10/21/2013

This angle light is practical with it's rotatable head. magnetic tailcap secures to some metal surfaces. Has a decent 2 hour runtime on high. LED is not as bright in the stated lumens, but still is acceptable. Poor build quality, this light will fall apart, and or crack overtime. First lost the triangular ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFerrocisDoggis on 10/03/2013

This is a very useful task light. It is very bright, and the multiple modes really add to the usefulness. The head clicks into multiple different positions which makes it really good to put light where it is needed. The spring clip is adjustable and sturdy and this makes it easy to clip the light to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTimofei74 on 08/14/2013

Very bright! - Accepts both AA and 14500 batteries. - Glow in the Dark body and switch. Has High, Low, and Strobe mode. - It has a pocket clip that can be turned around if you want to clip the light in your pocket. - Strong magnet on the tailcap. Cons: - Strobe mode (for some people). - There's a noticeable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvalery1956 on 06/24/2013

Very lightweigt mult-functional flashlight. Apply the most common size of batteries and accumulators. Magnet helps in searching for small steel parts. Using a plastic bag, you can collect a very small metal parts (eg shaving, sawdust...). Pull the flashligt out of the bag and ... wuu-alaa all the metal ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydave05 on 03/18/2013

i have been using this for some time now great torch very solid have droped it a fair bit and its held up really well excellent lighting for a small torch battery life is very good with 1one aa battery none its great none that i can think off other than some more clours strong construction bright light ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCoffeeCypher on 02/21/2013

Quite sturdy, the angle hold well. The magnetic back is a nice plus, as I use it as work to help seeing in server bays. Bright, but less than a Fenix Ld10. Integrated Clip and hanger as weel. Phosphorescent works well over time. The diffuser for the light is quite tight, but it is not too tight, I would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaccountANT1 on 02/01/2013

Very useful flashlight. If you're only going to own a single flashlight, this is among the most versatile out there and a great value for the price. Lets you use lithium for the brightness or AA for the convenience. Magnetic base. Adjustable angle head. Clip for the pocket. There's very little to criticize.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections