Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychernan0 on 11/22/2015

Es bueno, cumple con su función. (no estoy seguro que sea sata3) es cómodo y fácil de montar. Incluso me vino con un tornillo extra ;-)

Impression:Buen producto;

0 0 0

• posted by9516335 on 07/09/2015

Bought this enclosure for a new harddisk that I already had en now it is useable externally because I had no fit to use that internally. Speed is great, at least full harddisk read/write speed (100 MB/s) when connected to a USB3-capable computer. Not yet tested with a SSD, (still on it's way) but... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjantje10 on 01/13/2015

No high expectations of the quality because of the low price. But it is a really nice casing. Pros: low price, good quality aluminium case, easy installation, Cons: cant think of any

Impression:Good buy;

0 0 0

• posted byjuanjose92 on 07/25/2014

el articulo me llego bien esta en excelente estado lo unico es la demora pero el resto es excelente me gusto el producto recomiendo comprar por esta pagina es buenisima no se repentiran se los aseguro, solo deben comprar y esperar que les llege el producto, se los aseguro de que no se van a... Read more

Impression:Buen producto;

0 0 0

• posted byaj666 on 10/04/2013

Is a cheap USB HDD enclosure. The double cable is a nice touch that does not have many of the others enclosures. The cable is quite short, but I think that's enough. The disc couplings are weak and the plastic cover is easily damaged, but are not important things (considering the price of the it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarielvilas on 09/25/2013

I´ve received this article at ARGENTINA at about 25 days from the order. It seems to be durable the aluminium case, and it comes with a leather black cover like the photos. very easy to use: connect the HDD, put it inside the enclosure, close it with the screws and the screwdriver connect to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydmatrix on 07/01/2013

Great cable with two USB ends. worked very well on all PC and various OS. work on all USB ports, either, USB2.0 or USB3.0. Operating in 3.0 transfer speeds reached 5gb. Great Case aluminum, allowing very good cooling, the same old HD in Case warmed too. cable a bit short and stiff using the USB a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byotavioamcamargo on 06/20/2013

- The item is very compact - Do not heat - Is very cheap when you compare to other goog quality products - it do not use an external power supply, just uses the usb power. - The cover should be fixed by a button or something like that, just it. - I have installed ubuntu in the Hd and I boot every... Read more

Item in the case item mounted The item mounting item mounting item The Item

0 0 1

• posted bymonnier on 01/18/2013

It seems to work fine, the Y cable is welcome, although I did not need it until now (but I have needed it with my old PATA enclosure), and its aesthetics is quite accpetable. None of my tools were able to get detailed info about the disk, e.g. no SMART data, no hdparm info, no control over spin I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfilthysademo on 12/12/2012

Easy to assemble, decent quality. Really aluminium. Fast as f**k even with 5200RPM disk inside (more than 200MB/s). Free tiny screwdriver and the pouch made of whatever. Normal sized USB on both sides of the cable. Other side of box than the cable is is not very tightly fasten. Found the same one... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere