DX » Community » Reviews » Rapoo H8060 2.4GHz Wireless Stereo Headset w/ Transmitter - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byamaurydx on 11/15/2013

Rechargeable, so you don't have to spend more on batteries. Sound quality is very good for an ordinary user. No audio transmission troubles, clear transmission. It can be used wirelessly on every device with a 3.5mm jack, like computer, TV etc. The ear cushion is very poor. Almost direct contact with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhudsonmont on 10/18/2013

Excelent quality! The sound is good, everything is according to the specifications. The transmitter is interfering with the wifi signal. Only my notebook is not having this problem, my other gadgets (iPod and cellphone) all are not abble to connect to the internet when the transmitter is on. Router and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykevinramos990 on 04/08/2013

The product is awesome, a excelent cost benefit product, with a great sound quality, and is very beautiful, i recommend a lot this product. This product don't have bluetooth, i bought thinking that Rapoo H8060 have bluetooth, then pay attention in this detail, the version that have bluetooth is H6060... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymiquito on 01/02/2013

The sound is great... !!! I am very happy with my headphones :D The time of charge is according to the specifications [Charging time: 2 hours; Working time: 8 hours]. Is very useful for me, due to that i can to listen my favorites songs without disturb to my babies :P The volume control works without ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysinyimulder on 10/30/2012

great sound digital volume control firm but comfortable adjustable headset battery lasts a lot easy to charge with the same cable as the transmitter easy to use great if you have a baby and want to watch tv. without waking him perfect for playing rpg when you want to listen everything. finished fallout ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections