Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygossg on 05/30/2014

Attractive and solid. Extra jacks on end as well as the ones on top. Powered. Blue LEDs are (to me) always way too bright and distracting. This has a too-bright blue "on" light. A bit large if you're packing it around with a laptop. When used as a desktop, I have the laptop on an in/out tray. I zip-tied this to one side. Like any hub, now ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjca116 on 12/11/2013

Small design, has it's own power so it can be used for more heavy duty. Only available for US socket so for EU and other parts of the world you need to order an extra plug-adapter. With this USB-hub you can connect a harddisk or other device that uses more power and can not be powered by the USB from your PC / laptop or other device. I bought mine to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychalec123 on 09/27/2013

Small device let you connect more USB devices on the bus, in case they dont use the bus same time. (No one cancelled bottle neck) Working good. All devices identified ok, and data stream speed seems to be close to USB 2. Power switch seems to be useless. Does not have securing mechanisms, I need to use T-RAP for holding it secure. Power supply is not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanygise on 12/11/2012

First of all it looks great, I think. Nothing special, but little and simple design without any useless decorations etc. However the building quality looks a bit weak. Furthermore, it's works perfect. All 7 ports works with no problems and fast. Use it with bluetooth dongle and 2 pendrives, most the time. And also very easy to use, no installs just ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanygise on 12/06/2012

All ports work properly. Red LED lights up whenever some device is plugged in. Plastic housing looks nice and sturdy. Mounting holes on the back might come in handy nothing to say Excellent build quality. 7 ports!! The price. Allows the use of an external power supply (I really needed this!!) for your power-sucking USB devices. It has holes on its back ... Read more

today has arrive 7 port small good deal all are working my 7 port usb
    0 0
  • posted byrklauco on 07/17/2012

Lots of connectors Powered - therefore multiple power-hungry devices can be operated at the same time Works under Linux and Windows (no drivers required, of course) Works even without the external power - just not with that many power-hungry devices The USB cable is attached to the device and is quite short The quality of the cable seems to be sufficient,... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections