Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byphilf9 on 04/26/2010

Cheap! Nice looking Pretty heavy,feels like a "real" watch Scratch resistant glass and steel. Really shineeey, you wouldn't say its cheap. Feels solid, I dropped it twice and it still looks like it is new! Date and day of the week function NOT WORKING! Its just fake, I tried everything to make it working, but after a good look I saw they were just stuck ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byschopf on 12/02/2008

Its a very beautiful watch. I couldnt believe when it arrived. Its very well built, heavy enough to make it looks like a very expensive watch! In fact, it looks like to be a $50-$100 dollars watch. It comes in a plastic bag, with a hole on it, to hang it. Perfect to resellers. Price is unbelievable and you make a good profit with it. Small hands at ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byprinterhp on 08/10/2008

good looking on your wrist.easy to remove bracelet links.would think that it costs much more.the face is superb and the quality cant be faulted.most importantly it keeps very good time.buy for yourself or resale this watch will be a big hit its difficult to fault this watch,maybe it could come in a presentation box,but at the price i expect you cant ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGibeon on 06/28/2008

Cheap! Nice looking Pretty heavy,feels like a "real" watch Scratch resistant glass and steel. Really shineeey, you wouldn't say its cheap. Feels solid, I dropped it twice and it still looks like it is new! Date and day of the week function NOT WORKING! Its just fake, I tried everything to make it working, but after a good look I saw they were ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections