Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTripal on 04/16/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Pros: + Great looking, It looks like a more expensive watch, no one will know you only paid 8 $ for it. + Cheap + Great value I really like this product as a accessory when you're wearing something fancy as it looks exactly like an expensive watch if you don't look at i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBadah on 11/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Design moderno e bonito. Leve e com pulseira de metal que tem boa aparência. Cons:Material poderia ser melhor, mas pelo preço está bom. Os ponteiros poderiam refletir melhor no escuro e as pulseiras poderiam ser melhor lixadas. OtherThoughts:Bom acabamento,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEkanai on 11/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Simple and clever. a little bit more than a one year old watch. easy and modern design for real man. welldone display. battery included, and a little bit brightening the arrows in the dark. Cons:I think, this watch is so lightweigth for me, because a man watch will be a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrotherlt on 10/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:works fine using it for more than 1/2 year :) and it never failed me. it never hurry's or lates , works just as good as expensive watch. Cons:wrist lenght is hard to get right. good for me it fits me well ,but for other ppl it can be problem. no other cons. OtherThought... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybulatgiz on 10/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Beautiful watch, look a lot more expensive than it actually is. Display are reading well. Arrows glowing in the dark, but not very bright. Battery included. Cons:Bracelet is not the best quality, there is a backlash, clinging clothes. Button time setting tight. Sometime... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThiagoGueras on 10/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Beautiful watch, clean and very good looking. Comes with a big watchband, so you can customize the size later to match with your wrist size. I've been using for a couple of months, and it's still working normally. Cons:Weigths little for a metal watch (maybe it's a pro... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeyesofnova on 09/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The watch looks amazing, way more expensive than it really is. I love the white on silver and the fake dials on it look really nice at a glance. Cons:After owner for 1 day the second hand just fell off for now reason. I wore it for a bit but the second hand kept getting c... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykulrider on 08/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very nice watch and great price. Looks much more expensive than it really is. Watch band was easy to adjust and battery already installed. I would recommend it if you want something which is quite elegant and very affordable. Cons:Bit lightweight for my tastes but was exp... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlysonPW on 05/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The first unit I got by DX.com came defective, and the mechanism to adjust time was not fixed in the product. But after I received a new unit I felt satisfied with it. Its watchband is good, although its mechanism to open and close is not as sophisticated as it is in mo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymicarone on 04/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Looks really nice and more like $300 watch than a cheap one. From the distance it will fool just about anyone. The steel seems to have good quality and when you wear it, it even feels more expensive than it is because it's not too lightweight. Shortening the watchband is... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections