For the price you pay you get an all toghter good watch. It looks good, light and cheap. I asked people when I got it how much they think it cost me and ALL of them said a much higher price then what I paid. The wirstband is cheapy. The moment you touch it you feel it cheap. Adjusting the wirstband took ... Read more
- It's a very cheap watch for this price
- The belt looks "fantastic"
- It works very fine and it's quite elegant too!
- It has, as I personally say the "stress reliever thing" that works just fine !
- It's not heavy at all, if you are used to wear watches Compared to the belt, the ... Read more
- Looks gorgeous
- Can be adjusted to fit just about anyone's wrist
- Good build quality
- Doesn't lose time (at least not so much that it matters)
- Good sized clock
- Heavy enough, but not too heavy - The dials on the back of the clockface are just for show
- After thinking hard for 10 minutes,... Read more
- It's very cheap, watches that look this nice are much more expensive in the Netherlands.
- Build quality is not superb, but good for this price.
- Looks nice, the clock looks expensive and the steel belt feels good. - Dials in the back are fixed, they don't move.
- The minutes-ring you can move is ... Read more
It's pretty shiny, and works well to the best of my knowledge. It's cheap and looks good from a distance or poking out from under a shirt. It's gigantic. I don't think I have small wrists by any means, but the thing is huge. Also, as far as I know, it doesn't have pins to be able to adjust it. I can'... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.