DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Aluminum Alloy Back Case for Ipad 2 - Silver
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Looks good

posted by alexducatti on 05/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:

Looks good, it is not heavy, and looks very useful.

The aluminum looks with a cheap quality, but it is not bad at all.

Fits perfectly at Ipad 2, and protects it from scratches and shock

ensures full access to all buttons and has holes for camera and earplugs

I like the hole at the bottom to show Apple logo, very nice.

It has a multi angle support, and helps to watch movies with my ipad.

It is priced right, and like everything on here, shipping is free. The fit is good. All buttons will still function with the cover on.

Cons:

Cannot use it with original cover because it has its own cover to protect the Ipad

The aluminum looks with a cheap quality

It took almost 4 months to arrive home (to Brazil). It was amazing. After several complaints, I received the information from Customer service:

"The Brazilian government, through Customs, want to protect its domestic industry, using tax barriers to obstruct imports. They are doing a close control over imports (on almost 25% of all incoming packets), and according to Customs law, they have upto 90 days to hold a package for inspection. It seems that this will last until the end of this year, so don't be surprised that several shipments to be delivered in +80 days"

Maybe it happens, but according tracking information, it took almost 3 months to arrive in Brasil, and 1 month from brazilian customs and home. So, the problem was not with the customs, it is how long it takes to leave China and arrive in Brazil.

Like everything here, takes a LOOOOOOONG time to arrive

OtherThoughts:

Bottomline:

A good buy if you have an iPad 2. Does not fit with Ipad 3.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections