Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTalamasca on 08/03/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Doesn't look like a cheap knock-off. Easy to remove links. Adjusted just fine. Build quality looks and feels good initially. Time will tell. Cons:Band clasp is a little tight. Some of the black paint on the bezel over laps but you have to be looking real close. Not an i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjanicleison on 04/07/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Uso este relógio a mais de três meses, e a bateria ainda continua funcionando normalmente. Ninguém acredita que ele custou menos de 8 dólares. Ele é um relógio comum , aqui no site existem outros relógios para impressionar. Use this cl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byScorpe on 08/22/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very nice watch, looks great and a good quality. Worked for me like a watch with a price a hundred times more than this. Cons:It took some time for me to adjust the watch to my wrist, but when it has been adjusted it fits very well. It might be a little heavy, but not m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhogan15 on 07/30/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- esse relogio é lindo, ninguem acredita quando falo que paguei só 7 dolares - ele veio com a pulseira grande mas é facilmente ajustável igual qualquer outro relogio de pulseira assim!!! - parece um relogio de 50 dolares fácil, al&#233... Read more

0 0
  • posted byweiwei on 12/30/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's cheap, it doesn't look cheap for the price. It feels quite good, it is not a brand which tries to imitate other brands. I like this. It is just a watch which does what it should do, showing the time. Cons:The strap is a little hard to adjust. For the rest none so f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrocco on 11/20/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Pros##################################### ==> very nice design ==> fast and easy wristlet adjustament.. check out the video(thx for that guy by th way) => works pretty good.. (accurate) => doesn't have backlight but this is classic watch so I didn'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVK2HRO on 09/29/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Contrasty dial - easy to read, even in subdued light, good for us with less than optimal vision Cons:The band needed adjusting. Took me about half an hour to figure it out. OtherThoughts:To remove links from the band: if the watch is sitting on the table face up, remove a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjallmob on 06/24/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It fits my wrist just fine It has a nice secure "click" on the wrist. It is realy easy to set There is no scratch or smudge on it It realy feels like 50$ watch and it has the weight of 50$ watch. Cons:None so far , "time" will show (...a little Greek h... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydn0r7 on 05/22/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- quality seems to be quite good - very nice design - quite easy to adjust the wristlet (I only used a paper clip and a pair of pliers) - seems to be quite accurate - turntable can be rotated - the hands glow in the dark - it shows the time! Cons:- doesn't show the date... Read more

1 0
  • posted byopisss on 01/13/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-feels and looks solid -you can rotate wheel with numbers 05,15,25....etc. -wrislet is enough long -nice packaging Cons:-i needed to short up the wristlet OtherThoughts:buy if you dont have watch Bottomline:nice watch for nice price Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections