Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTalamasca on 08/03/2011

Doesn't look like a cheap knock-off. Easy to remove links. Adjusted just fine. Build quality looks and feels good initially. Time will tell. Band clasp is a little tight. Some of the black paint on the bezel over laps but you have to be looking real close. Not an issue. 500 characters for a watch review?... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjanicleison on 04/07/2011

Uso este relógio a mais de três meses, e a bateria ainda continua funcionando normalmente. Ninguém acredita que ele custou menos de 8 dólares. Ele é um relógio comum , aqui no site existem outros relógios para impressionar. Use this clock for more than three months,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byScorpe on 08/22/2010

Very nice watch, looks great and a good quality. Worked for me like a watch with a price a hundred times more than this. It took some time for me to adjust the watch to my wrist, but when it has been adjusted it fits very well. It might be a little heavy, but not more than a real expensive watch. I like ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhogan15 on 07/30/2009

- esse relogio é lindo, ninguem acredita quando falo que paguei só 7 dolares - ele veio com a pulseira grande mas é facilmente ajustável igual qualquer outro relogio de pulseira assim!!! - parece um relogio de 50 dolares fácil, além de ser prático de colocar, de arrumar ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byweiwei on 12/30/2008

It's cheap, it doesn't look cheap for the price. It feels quite good, it is not a brand which tries to imitate other brands. I like this. It is just a watch which does what it should do, showing the time. The strap is a little hard to adjust. For the rest none so far. Well it is good packed, with all ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBrocco on 11/20/2008

Pros##################################### ==> very nice design ==> fast and easy wristlet adjustament.. check out the video(thx for that guy by th way) => works pretty good.. (accurate) => doesn't have backlight but this is classic watch so I didn't want that. => chinese brand... (liked ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVK2HRO on 09/29/2008

Contrasty dial - easy to read, even in subdued light, good for us with less than optimal vision The band needed adjusting. Took me about half an hour to figure it out. To remove links from the band: if the watch is sitting on the table face up, remove a link by forcing the link back over onto its partner ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjallmob on 06/24/2008

It fits my wrist just fine It has a nice secure "click" on the wrist. It is realy easy to set There is no scratch or smudge on it It realy feels like 50$ watch and it has the weight of 50$ watch. None so far , "time" will show (...a little Greek humor) It looks quite better than the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydn0r7 on 05/22/2008

- quality seems to be quite good - very nice design - quite easy to adjust the wristlet (I only used a paper clip and a pair of pliers) - seems to be quite accurate - turntable can be rotated - the hands glow in the dark - it shows the time! - doesn't show the date or day (this is not really something ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byopisss on 01/13/2008

-feels and looks solid -you can rotate wheel with numbers 05,15,25....etc. -wrislet is enough long -nice packaging -i needed to short up the wristlet buy if you dont have watch nice watch for nice price Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections