DX » Community » Reviews » Bluetooth V2.1+EDR Sport Headset - Black (5-Hour Talk Time/250-Hour Standby Time)
Customer’s impression:
heavy
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrod9999 on 10/27/2014

great battery life. nice sound quality. amazing controls on the side of the device. heavier headset. bulky size and fitting. loved the battery life, great sound quality for its size and the blinky lights are fantastic. I would have liked to have had a smaller headset, if not a lighter headset for... Read more

Impression:heavy;

0 0 0

• posted byBelegsul on 04/29/2013

-Quick sync with bluetooth -plenty of battery -Sound is great. -nice and discrete design. -sturdy and seems to be sweat resistant -calls sound perfect. -easy to pause, skip and play songs. Nice controls -I had issues with adjustment, probably it arrived with the cable slightly altered or that one... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byGabrielBC on 01/17/2013

Exelent produt, it can be used when driving, u don't need to pick the cellfone to answer the call,just need to press the main button, also u can just press twice the headset and it will call to the last called fone on you list. The sound is good and it fits good in the ears. It's connectivity is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLeOnArg on 08/25/2012

Works very well with iphone 4. Very good design. all keys work and very comfortable The up and down keys to change volume and songs are very comfortable. Works hands free and hear perfect. The sound is quite loud and clear. Spanish: Funciona excelente con el iPhone 4. El disenio es muy fachero. y... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byadroit1977 on 11/12/2011

Good Design, especially the magnet that keeps the 2 pieces together. Built quality is good. Pairing was a breeze. All the buttons work with connected to my iphone 3GS. Call answering is working and also with Skype on my 3GS. Sound quality is above average when listening to music, no interference... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: