DX » Community » Reviews » Bluetooth V2.1+EDR Sport Headset - Black (5-Hour Talk Time/250-Hour Standby Time)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBelegsul on 04/29/2013

-Quick sync with bluetooth -plenty of battery -Sound is great. -nice and discrete design. -sturdy and seems to be sweat resistant -calls sound perfect. -easy to pause, skip and play songs. Nice controls -I had issues with adjustment, probably it arrived with the cable slightly altered or deformed, that ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byLeOnArg on 08/25/2012

Works very well with iphone 4. Very good design. all keys work and very comfortable The up and down keys to change volume and songs are very comfortable. Works hands free and hear perfect. The sound is quite loud and clear. Spanish: Funciona excelente con el iPhone 4. El disenio es muy fachero. Las teclas ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byadroit1977 on 11/12/2011

Good Design, especially the magnet that keeps the 2 pieces together. Built quality is good. Pairing was a breeze. All the buttons work with connected to my iphone 3GS. Call answering is working and also with Skype on my 3GS. Sound quality is above average when listening to music, no interference experienced.... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections