DX » Community » Reviews » Paper Like Soap with Carrying Keychain Case (2-Keychain Set)
  • 5 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byShane117 on 07/05/2011

It has a nice-okay smell. You don't seem to need many to clean your hands. The case is really hard to open. If you leave them in the closet your closet will to start to smell like the soap (not really that bad, tho). Mine look a little diffrent from the ones displayed here, they have the hears on them but inside the hearts are heart-shaped pictures ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychickendog on 06/30/2009

It's different than normal soap - something of a novelty. Portability is good. Smells alright. Doesn't "foam" like normal soap. Hard to tell if it's cleaning or just dissolving into coloured paste on your hands. No choice of colours (mine were okay colours though). Bigger containers than I expected. Nice that you get 2 of them. Interesting ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalamaster on 05/12/2009

you get a lot of soap. They don't smell so bad too. good for in youre car, when you need to wash youre hands or face u always have some soap with you. The box is another story. its really hard to open it sometimes. i wanted the yellow and blue ones i got the red and green one. none really better boxes or nicer boxes. they are not bad. DX remove this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylilchoconut on 03/21/2009

- it smells really nice - the case looks quite pretty - it's rather unique - it leaves hands feeling fresh and smooth - it leaves a nice smell behind too - build quality of case is bad - the strap part is flimsy - i got a broken case and a case that didn't open until i sanded down a side... after which the other side broke... - the crystal sticker thing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byschopf on 07/07/2008

- Works as announced. - Its really paper soap and dissolves well in water. - Come in a little plastic case, to take it in a purse/bag. - Great for places without soap in toilet. - Not so cheap as I wanted. - Plastic case of one of them came cracked. Its was not a big problem, because my wife will use the another one and after empty, fill it again. -... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGTom89 on 05/31/2008

This is a really nice item to have, especially for girls, just keep it in your purse incase you need to wash your hands at a bathroom that has no soap, lol! Wouldn't keep hanging on my keys, it may spring open although is fine in a purse of bag, just don't bang it about. Plastic casing may crack if squashed or banged. Really nice smell, hands feel smooth ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygbdx88 on 05/28/2008

It really IS paper like soap with the generic sweetish fragrance. In fact, the Korean on the sticker label at the bottom of the container says "F'riends Product Name: Perfume-wafting paper soap". Dissolves well in water, not too slimy. Entire container easily fits in palm of hand. Great as bath confetti. Hands must be absolutely dry when handling ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections