DX » Community » Reviews » SIDEKIC 2-in-1 Plastic TrIpod Mount Stand for Iphone 4 - Black
  • 5 star 8 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybillekenss on 08/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The product is very small and fits easily in your pocket. It's easily screwed onto a tripod so it is very easy to use. Can hold your iPhone 4 or 4S in to seperate ways. A lot cheaper than the original product! Cons:None really. Does what it is supposed to do! Would have... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychrischan888 on 05/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is very easy to use. Just slip your iphone and then mount it to any tripod. Build quality is excellent. Small enough that you can carry it in your pocket. Looks exactly like the more expensive "GLIF". Cons:My iphone with the casing will not fit, I have to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRzwien on 04/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:small light weight perfect fit good grip price is better than on other shops Cons:there is nothing to complain about OtherThoughts:works well fits perfect onto device and keeps it save in position while taking a photo on a tripod or while mounting it to a hand... Read more

0 0
  • posted byottoparts on 02/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very simple and easy to carry, fit and finish is top notch. Holds the phone securely in several positions, both with and without tripod. Good for "time lapse", group shots. I use it with my bendy legged stand for pics of my kids and darkish landscapes. Cons:A mi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfjibanez on 01/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Simple device, easy to use. Small, easy to carry item. Good construction (feels sturdy). Nice finishing Cons:None at all. OtherThoughts:Simple, small and useful item which can be used to stabilize the iPhone. Well constructed, doesn´t feel cheap (but it IS cheap, i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDibison89 on 10/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Snugly fits with ease onto an un-cased iPhone. - Also fits onto a cased iPhone, if it's a thin enough case. - Decent angle for viewing when used. Cons:Only cosmetic: on the item I received, I felt there was a section where you could see the excess plastic/ru... Read more

iPhone stand
    0 0
  • posted byOeloe on 03/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Great for mooting the iPhone to a tripod, suction cup, gorrilapod etc. Nice quality rubber feel, metal insert for tripod mount. Cons:Little detail on the inside so my phone would not fit, nothing a sharp knife can't fix. Lacks the keychain mount the original GLI... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybeyozd on 03/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is an awesome little device that does what it is supposed to, securely attach your iPhone to the tripod. The build quality is good and feeds good and it make a secure connection to your phone, despite the minimal contact area Cons:It is very small, so I a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPatrickBNL on 01/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It a simple device - Straight forward use - Small easy to carry item - Useful - Does not feel as cheap plastic - Nice finishing Cons:- no real cons, it works OtherThoughts: Bottomline:It is a simple, small and useful item which can be used to stabilize the i... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections