DX » Community » Reviews » Rapoo E9080 Ultra Slim Wireless 82-Key Keyboard with Touchpad/Receiver - Black (2xAAA)
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalemarfisa on 03/27/2014

The quality is really great and you can notice it soon as you unpacked. The best ever wireless keyboard. Robust, perfect size, not too small, not too big. To use you just plug the USB-dongle in and flipping a switch on the keyboard, no drivers needed. Perfect for TV. I can think of is the price, could be 30 US$ or less. But the quality justified the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byolacirjr on 09/06/2013

The keyboard is very slim, it allow to fully control the pc at distance, the battery consumption is really small (I have it almost a year and never change batteries) the keys are confortable to type. The touchpad is not very sensible and hard to click tapping on it. In order to save battery the touchpad turn off automatically after a time, so you have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoaquin1400 on 07/18/2013

+ It's thin and light + Good quality + 8m distance from receiver confirmed + Great touch sensibility - Sometimes the touchpad recognizes scroll as right click, but I guess it's because I haven't got used to it yet. - No LED indicators for caps lock or touchpad/keypad. It's great complement if you have a smart TV and you don't want to use the remote.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycalypsori on 03/28/2013

1. Ultrathin 2. Wireless (not bluetooth) 3. Very easy to use 4. Great quality (aluminum body) 5. Works with Android media players (Mele A1000 in my case) 1. None so far Rapoo E0980 is a good quality product that is very useful too. It works with Android media player (Mele A1000) which was one of my main reasons why I purchased it. It has a nice touchpad ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrovinael on 02/11/2013

Slim, light and easy to use keyboard. It uses only two AA batteries. My smart LG TV recognised the keyboard immediately. Tapping to perform a (right) mouse click is not always recognised by the keyboard. You have to repeat it to often. I don't understand why you have to slight in order to switch function of the touchpad between a pointer device or a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byasookraj on 12/17/2012

Light weight, good build quality. Very stylish design. My daughter dropped it on the floor and it still works. Drag and drop in Windows is not user friendly. The keyboard only wakes up from sleep mode by pressing a button and not by track pad movement. The Win 7 driver does not start up automatically. User must configure the driver every time you start ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykyuzo on 07/25/2012

Excellent wireless keyboard: - great minimalistic design (no wasted space) - dual surface (mouse/num. keyboard) - low power usage (device goes on standby if not used for a while), i'm still running on batteries that came with it (using it every day) - excellent remote control for your computer - low keystroke - metal casing - making it durable and long ... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections