DX » Community » Reviews » 150W Car Cigarette Lighter 12V DC to 220V AC Power Inverter with USB Power Port
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by3dfer on 10/19/2013

VEry good, Practice product i hope this to be usefull in my lifestyle.. i dont known what more put on this review ... well im 3d animator, if something need a 3d animation.. call me or email me .. el_fersi@hotmail.com noneVEry good, Practice product i hope this to be usefull in my lifestyle.. i dont ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfran82 on 07/04/2013

It seems well made. The fan is not noisy. It has an internal temperature sensor. Also a LED indicator. The conector for the AC mains has "child protection" to avoid accidents with kids. It has a replaceable internal fuse. Also a 5v USB output. It is very small and compact. Also lightweight ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bylucasassis on 02/28/2013

This is a very useful gadget. You can turn your car cigarette lighter into an universal outlet. It doesn't matter where you live, your plugs will fit this product. This way, you can charge you laptop, your AA batteries, you can use some small power gadgets that need an outlet, such as small fans, all ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bynicolasantoci on 01/10/2013

The product is very simple to use and is very useful for uses in travels. It comes with a fan to cool the system and also with variable internal resistance with temperature for protection. You can connect all common connectors of 220v or USB cable. It is compact and durable. It comes with an internal ... Read more

Front view of box. Back view of box Lateral view of product View of fun. Connections Connection to car connection with spring Fuse view. Fun view Components view PCB view Variable resistor with temperature

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections