DX » Community » Reviews » Adjustable Universal Red Laser Gun Aiming Sight Bore Sight (3 x AG5)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBlackMajj on 04/01/2013

20mm Weaver rail Small Light weight Has weaver rail on top to add another gadget, like flashlight The top weaver rail can be removed to reduce weight My laser sight arrived defective. The button in back does not work at all on mine. :( But upon sending DOA message to DX they sent me mail within hours ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byfrandragu on 02/25/2013

Discreto tamaño,solido,el carril que monta le da posibilidades de ser aprovechado,me llegó con pilas incluidas y de repuesto,facil montaje y orientación,con varias llaves de allen para su montaje y ajuste, laser de suficiente potencia no se aprecian perfecto para airsoft en especial escopetas ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byBigjak560 on 02/24/2013

This laser is well constructed and solidly built. Laser is bright and includes batteries required to operate. Mounting is easy and fits any picatinny rail. The additional rail mount attached to the surface of the laser adds extra flexibility if one wishes to mount a flashlight onto it. The great feature ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byasync on 02/17/2013

good price seems well built dead battery pack on arrival dead spare battery pack on arrival. well built unit for good price My unit came with dead batteries both in the unit & the spare pack. Other then having to go out and buy my own batteries for extra coin, its a good buy. useful tool for what ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytorach on 03/15/2012

This laser is well constructed and solidly built. Laser is bright and includes batteries required to operate. Mounting is easy and fits any picatinny rail. The additional rail mount attached to the surface of the laser adds extra flexibility if one wishes to mount a flashlight onto it. The great feature ... Read more

1 0 6

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections