DX » Community » Reviews » Tactical 4-Reticle Red Dot Sight Scope with Gun Mount - Black (1 x CR2032)
  • 5 star 13 ( 87% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 13% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byericmacmillan on 04/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very reasonable price. - Has a nice selection of dot patterns. - Easy to calibrate. - Very good build quality. - Reticle is good quality. Cons:- No cons, although the selector wheel for the dot intensity can be somewhat hard to turn at times. OtherThoughts:I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNielsKorevaar on 08/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Pretty cheap 4 types of aiming dots 7 brightness options Good built quality Bought this red dot for using on my airsoft replica. It's easy to mount on the rails and after you found out how to adjust the sights it's very easy to get the aiming point right. Easy... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydivvac on 06/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice and neat,no problems encountered during mounting this super fine red dot. It took me only 5 minutes to line up the sight. Very neat and good piece of equipment for Your Airsoft rifle. A must have! Cons:No bad thing encountered so far....maybe the life of ba... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLosTxSouL94 on 06/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This red dot sight is a nice, cheap alternative to those from airsoft sights. It has a simple rubber cover for the glass. The adjuster for toggling the on/off is easy to use and the added reticles are awesome. Cons:Even on a Nerf gun (stock), my sight shifts s... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymasogtull on 05/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great Red Dot sight for .22 caliber rifles. Cheap, well made. Accurate sight. You will shoot tight groups with this. The different settings makes it both fun and usefull. Cons:Some of the dots are not perfectly aligned, the cross is more a x. The red dot can b... Read more

2 0
  • posted byBigjak560 on 02/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I Bought one of these and have put it on a SW 15-22 and also an AR-15 22LR upper and this thing keeps a Zero its really night i dont know if i would try it on a higher power rifle. I have really enjoyed this. and I cant find one of these any were for this pric... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymagooxxx on 02/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Muy económica, completa para su costo, muy fácil de instalar y calibrar en el arma, liviana, de buen acabado. Cons:por el momento no posee ninguna. OtherThoughts:Desconocía el modo de instalación, en cuanto a que no sabía como iba a qu... Read more

2 0
  • posted byrabbak on 02/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Durable and accurate . Used on my 12GA shotgun , passed bunch of slug loads with huge recoil - nothing bad was happened . Still sits tight and sturdy , no movements . The item #150300 was used for the initial calibration then around 70 shots were made from gam... Read more

2 0
  • posted bySASRPotts on 02/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:There are seven levels of red light available. These go from dark enough for twilight viewing, up to strong enough for daytime sunlight viewing. The adjustments (windage/elevation) are nice, as it moves the whole body of the scope, not the reticle. Cons:The pictures showe... Read more

Cover on Cover off Cover off (2) Brightness 1 Brightness 2 Brightness 3 Brightness 4 Brightness 5 Brightness 6 Brightness 7 Red Dot Dot with Circle Parallax Left Parallax Right Parallax Up Parallax Down Disassembled
    2 0
  • posted byAdenru on 02/12/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I looks fairy sturdy and well-built, very easy to use, you can choose between 4 crosshairs which can be seen very crearly. Sits firly on my irsoft gun and does not look like it's going to break or get off. Cons:No manual. Not that you need it much, but it took m... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections