DX » Community » Reviews » Tactical 4-Reticle Red Dot Sight Scope with Gun Mount - Black (1 x CR2032)
Customer’s impression:
Satisfied Simple solid Muy buena very nice looking
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytongomongo on 12/26/2014

Pros: cheap for what you can find in other shop Cons: sometimes the turn on/off is stiff, quite difficult to turn. Overall: it is a good deal. I am using it for a telescope, and the precision is the same as similar product but for a half of the price.

Impression:Muy buena;

0 0 0

• posted byburhantetik on 12/18/2014

pros: looks very nice works perfectly and feels very solid. 5 different aim points and contrast dial is very good. i can shoot everything with my bb gun now :) cons: none, very good for price.

Impression:very nice looking;

0 0 0

• posted byexblood on 12/05/2014

Pros: muy fácil de ajustar, buena intensidad de luz, muy resistente. cons: faltó pulir terminaciones, no viene indicado el OFF .

Impression:Muy buena;

0 0 0

• posted byJuntura93 on 11/06/2014

Pros: Multiple different reticles and brightness adjustment. Easy to install and adjust the sights. Solid, fits firmly and keeps the point of impact the same (at least for 100 rounds, first test). Cons: Reticle selector is the weakest part, handle with care. At full brightness there is some that... Read more

Nice red dot! Nice red dot!

Impression:Satisfied,solid;

0 0 1

• posted byKuaKerCL on 11/05/2014

Pros: Mostly everything, the sight is great, as described it doesn't have green dot, is only a RED HOLO (despite the pictures). Take that in mind if you want a two colour sight. Cons: It took 60 days to get to Chile from Sept. to Nov. Overall: This is a good kick for the price. Hope you enjoy it... Read more

Impression:Simple,Red Dot;

0 0 0

• posted byelkkuthebaws on 05/15/2014

Pretty cheap and awesome. I like this verta much. I recommed to buy this.Nice and neat,no problems encountered during mounting this super fine red dot. It took me only 5 minutes to line up the sight. Very neat and good piece of equipment for Your Airsoft rifle. A must have! Vero good on my M4a1 i... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byericmacmillan on 04/23/2014

- Very reasonable price. - Has a nice selection of dot patterns. - Easy to calibrate. - Very good build quality. - Reticle is good quality. - No cons, although the selector wheel for the dot intensity can be somewhat hard to turn at times. It would have been nice if the cross-shaped reticle was a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytwallden on 03/01/2014

Full metal sight that works well outdoors. 7 levels of brightness makes it great for different weather and enviroments. It is full metall and it feels like any other high end sight but for half the price! For the price i cant find any cons, however it is only a red dot, not green/red as the show.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvavaintel on 12/07/2013

all four reticles are very clear (and the middle dot is small and clear also) at all 7 intensities. even for a bright setting, the highest intensity does not seem to be necessary, 5/7 is already very clear, but 1 or 2/7 are also dim enough to be used confortably in the dark. the anti-reflective a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoost.erftemeijer on 11/08/2013

Good build quality, clear red dot, able to adjust the brightness of the dot, battery included, beautiful optical glass with soft color reflections. Horizontal and vertical adjustmenst able with hex key that gives soft clicks when turning (sounds precise). on/off/brightness switch is a little to a... Read more

RDS sku 102707 mounted on airsoft rifle scope visible, brightness 4 from the side Through the scope, dot Through the scope, cross

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere