DX » Community » Reviews » Tactical 4-Reticle Red Dot Sight Scope with Gun Mount - Black (1 x CR2032)
  • 5 star 16 ( 84% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 16% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byericmacmillan on 04/23/2014

- Very reasonable price. - Has a nice selection of dot patterns. - Easy to calibrate. - Very good build quality. - Reticle is good quality. - No cons, although the selector wheel for the dot intensity can be somewhat hard to turn at times. It would have been nice if the cross-shaped reticle was lined up better to actually look like a cross, it actually ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytwallden on 03/01/2014

Full metal sight that works well outdoors. 7 levels of brightness makes it great for different weather and enviroments. It is full metall and it feels like any other high end sight but for half the price! For the price i cant find any cons, however it is only a red dot, not green/red as the picture show. The product info text is accurate. One of the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvavaintel on 12/07/2013

all four reticles are very clear (and the middle dot is small and clear also) at all 7 intensities. even for a bright setting, the highest intensity does not seem to be necessary, 5/7 is already very clear, but 1 or 2/7 are also dim enough to be used confortably in the dark. the anti-reflective coating does its job well when aiming towards bright lights/... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoost.erftemeijer on 11/08/2013

Good build quality, clear red dot, able to adjust the brightness of the dot, battery included, beautiful optical glass with soft color reflections. Horizontal and vertical adjustmenst able with hex key that gives soft clicks when turning (sounds precise). on/off/brightness switch is a little heavy to change, but at least you know it will change accidentaly.... Read more

RDS sku 102707 mounted on airsoft rifle scope visible, brightness 4 from the side Through the scope, dot Through the scope, cross
    0 0
  • posted byVadriggar on 10/08/2013

Very inexpensive, very easy to set, performs wonderfully even during a bright, sunny day. Allows you to from multiple crossairs which could seem useless but is, actually, really really pratical. The intensity is adjustable, which allows you to set the right crossair for any situation. It allows a really quick aim toward targets. It comes with a little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNielsKorevaar on 08/19/2013

Pretty cheap 4 types of aiming dots 7 brightness options Good built quality Bought this red dot for using on my airsoft replica. It's easy to mount on the rails and after you found out how to adjust the sights it's very easy to get the aiming point right. Easy to use! In the brightest mode a bit of reflections in the glass around the dot. The adjusting ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydivvac on 06/12/2013

Nice and neat,no problems encountered during mounting this super fine red dot. It took me only 5 minutes to line up the sight. Very neat and good piece of equipment for Your Airsoft rifle. A must have! No bad thing encountered so far....maybe the life of battery is a little problem,but it can be easily replaced. maybe a little manual could be useful ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLosTxSouL94 on 06/11/2013

This red dot sight is a nice, cheap alternative to those from airsoft sights. It has a simple rubber cover for the glass. The adjuster for toggling the on/off is easy to use and the added reticles are awesome. Even on a Nerf gun (stock), my sight shifts slightly right when I dry fire it so I have to constantly have to adjust to get it straight which ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymasogtull on 05/29/2013

Great Red Dot sight for .22 caliber rifles. Cheap, well made. Accurate sight. You will shoot tight groups with this. The different settings makes it both fun and usefull. Some of the dots are not perfectly aligned, the cross is more a x. The red dot can be a bit extreme or too poor in some lighting conditions, inside(works perfect outside) suitable ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byBigjak560 on 02/24/2013

I Bought one of these and have put it on a SW 15-22 and also an AR-15 22LR upper and this thing keeps a Zero its really night i dont know if i would try it on a higher power rifle. I have really enjoyed this. and I cant find one of these any were for this price. The pictures showed a model with 5 levels of green, and 5 levels of red, but I instead got ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections