DX » Community » Reviews » Camera Connection Kit + Card Reader with Extension Cable for Ipad/Ipod/Iphone
  • 5 star 7 ( 44% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytobyg on 09/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Well it is really cheap and I can get photos off my Cannon D60 quick and review them or display them pretty much after taking the pictures. Cons:At first I did not think my device worked. I slid the little switch on the side and it broke. After resetting the ipad 2 a few... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiozkavra on 05/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Does not work properly with all cameras(sd cards), especially with larger files Feel is a bit clunky when connecting Cons:Cheap, plug and play connection Lots of functions OtherThoughts:Tested with iPad 2, 16gb, Samsung pocket camera, Sony NEX 3, 4gb SDHD card... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDanDanger on 04/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap, plug and play connection Lots of functions Cons:Does not work properly with all cameras(sd cards), especially with larger files Feel is a bit clunky when connecting OtherThoughts:Tested with iPad 2, 16gb, Samsung pocket camera, Sony NEX 3, 4gb SDHD card... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvijinho on 03/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Super cheap compared to the Apple product. Has many different types of memory card reader AND a USB port. Comes with a handy extension cable too. Cons:I almost chucked it away because it wouldn't work when transferring the memory card reader from my Pentax K-0... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycharlyman13 on 03/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works really good with the iPad 2 for use it with midi keyboards and almost every musical app that i used (Garage Band, SampleWiz, iMS-20, MusicStudio, Synthesia, Nlog...). The on/off switch and the extension cable are very useful. For the price it has, the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJeegers on 02/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+ Price is great! Original thing in my local electronics shop costs 30 euros. But this is for price of sandwich. + Comes with an extension cable which I use all the time - for charging my iPad. Original USB cable is too short to use your iPad comfortably while charging,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydixkom on 01/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:works nice with iPad (3) and SD card Cons:It does not works with iphone (4). Works only with an iPad. If you want to use it with iPhone (4), do not buy this one. I have also tried to connect USB stick, but it does not works, maybe because of sufficient power to ipad Oth... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycresswell on 01/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to Use it was exactly what I was looking for and was cheaper than buying a genuine camera connector Cons:The extension cable did not work when I connected it but the actual device did, I had other extension cables at home so this was not a concern to me. other than... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvaclavp on 01/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It works on the first connection. It's really easy to use. I commend the supplied extension cable extends the value of the kit. Cons:The USB slot is not able to read date from the USB Flash stick. It's only port for device with external power supply. My iPad reports: The... Read more

My iPad with Connection Kit Camera Kit with extension cable
    0 0
  • posted byMaximusT on 12/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a good card and usb reader for iPad. I used it on an iPad 1 with no issues. It cannot use USB and Card at the same time, but then that would not be useful. I have tested it with both and it works great. Would highly recommend. Cons:A bit cheaply built, but well... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections