DX » Community » Reviews » Camera Connection Kit + Card Reader with Extension Cable for Ipad/Ipod/Iphone
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytobyg on 09/16/2013

Well it is really cheap and I can get photos off my Cannon D60 quick and review them or display them pretty much after taking the pictures. At first I did not think my device worked. I slid the little switch on the side and it broke. After resetting the ipad 2 a few times with the device connected it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byiozkavra on 05/10/2013

Does not work properly with all cameras(sd cards), especially with larger files Feel is a bit clunky when connecting Cheap, plug and play connection Lots of functions Tested with iPad 2, 16gb, Samsung pocket camera, Sony NEX 3, 4gb SDHD cards. With my pocket camera worked fine, but when I put card with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDanDanger on 04/03/2013

Cheap, plug and play connection Lots of functions Does not work properly with all cameras(sd cards), especially with larger files Feel is a bit clunky when connecting Tested with iPad 2, 16gb, Samsung pocket camera, Sony NEX 3, 4gb SDHD cards. With my pocket camera worked fine, but when I put card with ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byvijinho on 03/27/2013

Super cheap compared to the Apple product. Has many different types of memory card reader AND a USB port. Comes with a handy extension cable too. I almost chucked it away because it wouldn't work when transferring the memory card reader from my Pentax K-01 camera and plugged-in. What I didn't realise,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycharlyman13 on 03/20/2013

It works really good with the iPad 2 for use it with midi keyboards and almost every musical app that i used (Garage Band, SampleWiz, iMS-20, MusicStudio, Synthesia, Nlog...). The on/off switch and the extension cable are very useful. For the price it has, the touch and quality is way superior than i ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJeegers on 02/16/2013

+ Price is great! Original thing in my local electronics shop costs 30 euros. But this is for price of sandwich. + Comes with an extension cable which I use all the time - for charging my iPad. Original USB cable is too short to use your iPad comfortably while charging, extension is a useful thing to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydixkom on 01/27/2013

works nice with iPad (3) and SD card It does not works with iphone (4). Works only with an iPad. If you want to use it with iPhone (4), do not buy this one. I have also tried to connect USB stick, but it does not works, maybe because of sufficient power to ipad I have ordered it to connect my SD card ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycresswell on 01/25/2013

Easy to Use it was exactly what I was looking for and was cheaper than buying a genuine camera connector The extension cable did not work when I connected it but the actual device did, I had other extension cables at home so this was not a concern to me. other than this there was no cons. The design ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvaclavp on 01/04/2013

It works on the first connection. It's really easy to use. I commend the supplied extension cable extends the value of the kit. The USB slot is not able to read date from the USB Flash stick. It's only port for device with external power supply. My iPad reports: The connected USB device requires too ... Read more

My iPad with Connection Kit Camera Kit with extension cable

0 0 0

• posted byMaximusT on 12/28/2012

This is a good card and usb reader for iPad. I used it on an iPad 1 with no issues. It cannot use USB and Card at the same time, but then that would not be useful. I have tested it with both and it works great. Would highly recommend. A bit cheaply built, but well worth the price I'd day. This is a great ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections