DX » Community » Reviews » Tactical 4-Reticle Green/Red Dot Sight Rifle Scope Gun Mount (1 x CR2032)
  • 5 star 7 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMarksman355 on 11/28/2013

Great build quality, it weighs about 156 grams so it feels sturdy. I have mounted it on my glock 17 9mm and it works like a charm. With the selection knob on the back of the sight you can select four different dots (dot, plus sign, a circled dot, and a bigger plus sign with an opening in the middle) You can select two colors for the dots, green and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNarpasSword27 on 11/23/2013

Very sturdy construction. solid feeling. I'm using it with a nerf gun, so I had to adjust the reticle down quite a bit to have it about right at 30 feet. The sight can addust very far in any direction. Very inexpensive for the quality. reticle is a bit blurry if you're trying to focus on it, but if you look through it and focus on the target, it becomes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythsp74 on 11/19/2013

Really good quality. It's really accurate and fast to aim. Cool looking on g36. Cheap, when compared product's on the similar quality level. Battery doesn't last very long, but still many use sessions. Extra batterys are cheap on dealextreme. Mirror coat on outer lens can reveal you on the game. Use camouflage tape around the scope. Green sight is little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygallynda on 06/20/2013

Item is in good condition working fine. Except the battery in the scope already runs out of power. Cons: 1) There are 2 button batteries, the one in the scope runs out of power. 2) Should include information that this is for 11mm rail NOT for 20/22mm picatinny. In order to fit it on 20mm picatinny rail, i have to buy a 20mm to 11mm Weaver Rail Mount ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygeretti on 04/02/2013

the product is very funcional and this is not a weak one. it´s easy to use. The possibility to use the green or de red dot in diferent kinds of scenarios is very cool. I play paintball and use to play in urban scenarios ou even in the forest. i dont had problems until now. none. it´s is a very good option for paintball players ou even for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylliuw on 03/20/2013

-No parallax issues -Great construction Quality -Viewer is holded by metal, not glue -Clicky windage elevation adjustment -Great visibility and analog brightness control -hard to move crosshair selector (good zero) -as heavy as a tube design -a bit glossy metal -clicky feel for windage and elev selector could be harder counterclockwise, clockwise is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymagooxxx on 01/02/2013

I am very happy with the purchase, I received in the stipulated time, the quality of the product is exactly the announced on the website, the cost is great, met my expectations and quality shipping, highly recommend the service and attention. The shipping is really free, as advertised, came to my house without any problem none, fulfilled my expectations ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byezis666 on 07/05/2012

All metal, easy use, solid build. Nice looking. No wobbling Red-Green configurable. Brightness adjustments woks fine. Weak screws, but this no big problem ONLY 22mm RAIL!!!, NOT UNIVERSAL! I attached it to pneumatic HW40 PCA pistol - distance to the ocular is too big, then holding the pistol as usually, and dot becomes too big, parallax increases. Still,... Read more

Weihrauch HW40 PCA with SKU: 102710 -left side Weihrauch HW40 PCA with SKU: 102710 -right side Weihrauch HW40 PCA with SKU: 102710 -bottom
    7 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections