DX » Community » Reviews » Tactical 4-Reticle Green/Red Dot Sight Rifle Scope Gun Mount (1 x CR2032)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythsp74 on 11/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really good quality. It's really accurate and fast to aim. Cool looking on g36. Cheap, when compared product's on the similar quality level. Cons:Battery doesn't last very long, but still many use sessions. Extra batterys are cheap on dealextreme. Mirror coat on outer l... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygallynda on 06/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Item is in good condition working fine. Except the battery in the scope already runs out of power. Cons:Cons: 1) There are 2 button batteries, the one in the scope runs out of power. 2) Should include information that this is for 11mm rail NOT for 20/22mm picatinny. In... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygeretti on 04/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:the product is very funcional and this is not a weak one. it´s easy to use. The possibility to use the green or de red dot in diferent kinds of scenarios is very cool. I play paintball and use to play in urban scenarios ou even in the forest. i dont had problems un... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylliuw on 03/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-No parallax issues -Great construction Quality -Viewer is holded by metal, not glue -Clicky windage elevation adjustment -Great visibility and analog brightness control -hard to move crosshair selector (good zero) Cons:-as heavy as a tube design -a bit glossy... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymagooxxx on 01/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I am very happy with the purchase, I received in the stipulated time, the quality of the product is exactly the announced on the website, the cost is great, met my expectations and quality shipping, highly recommend the service and attention. The shipping is really free... Read more

1 0
  • posted byezis666 on 07/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:All metal, easy use, solid build. Nice looking. No wobbling Red-Green configurable. Brightness adjustments woks fine. Cons:Weak screws, but this no big problem ONLY 22mm RAIL!!!, NOT UNIVERSAL! OtherThoughts:I attached it to pneumatic HW40 PCA pistol - distance to the ocu... Read more

Weihrauch HW40 PCA with SKU: 102710 -left side Weihrauch HW40 PCA with SKU: 102710 -right side Weihrauch HW40 PCA with SKU: 102710 -bottom
    7 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections