DX » Community » Reviews » Mini 60X Microscope Keychain w/ 1-LED Illumination/Currency Detector UV Light (3 x LR1130)
  • 5 star 14 ( 52% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfotosurf on 01/26/2014

- El precio lo hace muy interesante. - Incluye pilas y funda. - La luz UV muestra las marcas de los billetes de Euro. La luz blanca es potente. - Gran capacidad de aumento, con enfoque incluido. - Price makes it interesting. - Includes batteries & pouch. - UV light shows Euro notes security prints. White light is bright. - Great magnification, foucs ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDenOndeGreven on 01/19/2014

It works, which is the most important point. Very small and handy size. Fits nicely into pocket or handbag. The price is just right. The LED proves very useful. Focus spot is at the exact tip of the microscope. So no way to focus on details that can't be put to front. It FEELS like cheap plastic (but I haven't managed to break it yet). Very handy to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarcusre on 07/19/2013

This mini microscope has an excellent increase, clear vision, good lighting surface, no need to prepare slides to view the object, its small size allows easily carry in your pocket, has a case for protection and ultraviolet light to detect counterfeit notes, the battery pack are easy replacement and easy purchase. the material of the body and the lens ... Read more

Microscope Closed Microscope Working All itens
    0 0
  • posted byiltofa on 06/07/2013

Cheap! Great for play with children watching ants, leaf... Easy to use. Led is very useful when observing someting when the light is not enough (indoor, cloudy). Lights switch sometimes doesn't work properly. It seems also not to be very strong, I'm not using it as a keychain, I think it can be easily broken. The button to use the focus function is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybreberka on 06/07/2013

It is perfect for electronic hobbys, but not for nature. It can zoom in on various small parts and see very clearly what the marking on the part is or what the part number is. Led light works good and is bright, UV light works just as well and inspecting money bills is real fun. You could never imagine the endless little details you can find on a traditional ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeesya on 05/11/2013

Great for kids, small and handy. It took me some time to get used to the process of putting small objects in the viewing chamber. It can easily slip out and fall. So one has to be careful. But good overall. I dont know how to use the UV LED as a currency detector. Build quality could have been better. The knob to switch on the LEDs is difficult to handle ... Read more

Package The device With white LED on With instructions With pouch Viewing a Mosquito 1 Viewing a Mosquito 2
    0 0
  • posted byjackandjohn on 04/23/2013

Small, portable, interesting. Has both white and UV LEDs, which is fantastic. Folding design meant a bit of a learning curve at first, and I can already tell that the latch will wear down fairly quickly. The focus lens is a great addition, though there are times when it would be nice if it went further, most of that is dealt with by just lifting the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCrazybulkin on 03/22/2013

Very surprised with this microscope! It is perfect for electronic hobbyists like me, I can zoom in on various SMD parts and see very clearly what the marking on the part is or what the part number is. Led light works good and is bright, money light (presumably UV) works just as well and inspecting money bills is real fun. You could never imagine the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjavgarcia on 03/12/2013

Small and good microscope it comes with a little case it has a very good lent and you can see little things in detail. It has a graduable focus to see better what you want to. The microscope is very little and the place to put the things is little too but it´s normal that, i think. it has a light and a ultraviolet light to watch money, but i dont ... Read more

Micro lent Ultaviolet Light Micro Case
    0 0
  • posted bysekerbaharat on 03/03/2013

Very good level of zoom Clear as a cyrstal view UV + normal light Can use it without looking thgrough to glass(for fake money) Very cheap With a good leather cap It gives a headache when you look to much. Its very small, easy to lost. You can use it for other things, you will use it. If you are bit curious about micro things, you will have the whole ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections