DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Stainless Steel Water Resistant Wrist Watch (1 x LR626)
Customer’s impression:
Very good and cheap Beatiful watch Big!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhigorgf on 01/28/2015

This watch have fair construction and a good appearance. It looks expensiver for far, so that people are regularly praising it and they dont believe that it cost only 11 dollars. Watchband have worst quality than the rest of thewatch, but is a bargain for the price.

Impression:Beatiful watch;

0 0 0

• posted byBoguslav on 12/02/2014

Pros: Looks expensive and very sturdy but still simple and clear dial Cons: Bigger than expected but not bulky or cheap-looking, fake hands Bottomline: Really impressive watch for this price! Big wrist needed but it is not bulky. Refused (at first) as gift because "It must have been very :)... Read more

Impression:Very good and cheap,Big!;

0 0 0

• posted byPAMaire on 08/28/2012

First, it's really LARGE. But it's not one of these big brick, heavy or thick : It's quite light and thickness is at a good scale. The watchband is really very long. I have big wrists but I had to remoye 3 links. Good point, it's easy to do with a pin. Time is very accurate, I checked it after a... Read more

Stylish large watch Little needles are printed Nice wristaband ! I had to remove 3 elements. Very good fermoir Nice bottome, too

0 0 1

• posted bypanncakemixguy on 04/03/2012

-It looks fantastic. -Very sturdy for the price. -Adjusting the time is a blast. When adjusting time the second hand stops momentarily so you can adjust time even more precice. After a month mine did not run out of sync. -It did come with plenty of spare links. -It is good for a person with -One... Read more

0 0 6

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere