Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfirewarrior1705 on 09/28/2013

First of all, the price. The genuine RSA is around 25$. I own the original as well and I can tell you that this one will serve you just as well. Excellent for use with the MS2 or MS3 slings if you have a railed handguard. It will work just as well with the MOE rails or any other 20mm rail system. It has the Magpul logo on it. Contrary to the picture ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byabhiker on 05/02/2013

It fit great and is solid on the gun. The loop is big enough for most slings clips. Not disappointed in this at all and glad I got it. Not really a con but it is a little wider then I like and with my scope mount I had to move it ahead by a bit. This doesn't reflect the quality or design of this item I wish they offered a smaller version of this or ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytacticaldude on 10/30/2012

I am using the rail-sling attachment on my Ruger 10/22 tactical. Its really a very good quality and for sure comparable with the original one... I can really recommend that item to everybody who wants to use a gun sling on a system like a Ruger.. The hex wrench tool is missing! i didnt read the reviews before where they were talking about it already.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarver11 on 07/30/2012

Don't think it's the genuine Magpul, but still looks the part. Logo is okay, quality is very high. Once screwed on RIS system, it's stays on, isn't loose and easily takes the whole weight of the gun. It has worked without any problem for months now. None to speak of other than missing hex wrench. Is perfect for airsoft guns and since they are almost ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBellshooter on 07/24/2012

This is a nicely finished Magpul branded rail sling adapter. Sturdy and nicely plated . Price is good for quality. Fits my Magpul MOE rails securely and is totally dependable. Sling loop is big enough for rapid acquisition and removal of Magpul locking sling clips and also fits MASH hooks as fitted to many military grade slins. Nice dull grey/metallic ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythechinesecombo on 03/28/2012

Genuine MAGPUL part, meaning its tough as nails. Works as expected, little to no hassle to install and use (see con). I would absolutely recommend this to anyone. The solid construction ensures no wiggles and at ten bucks worth every penny. None aside from the lack of hex key included, however i did have several lying around which made this much less ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byasiantreasyre on 12/24/2011

Simple straight forward use. Made of solid aluminum. Will take abuse-but most aluminum will. Attach to any picatinny or weaver rail system and mount to give a sling mount for rifle. Can be repositioned to any spot you need it to be. no hex key included. Lucky I have a set of metric hex keys. I see its value in that I can now sling carry my paintball ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byasiantreasyre on 11/15/2011

Simple straight forward use. Made of solid aluminum. Will take abuse-but most aluminum will. Attach to any 1913 picatinny or weaver rail system and mount to give a sling mount for rifle. Can be repositioned to any spot you need it to be. no hex key included. Lucky I have a set of metric hex keys. Wait time for delivery - but I'm cheap and the delivery ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections