DX » Community » Reviews » Black Parking Sensor/Radar Kit (DC 12V~24V)
  • 5 star 34 ( 76% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 24% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydecior on 02/19/2014

Came with everything you need to install it, easy to install, you may have to take off the bumper to install it properly, I have been using it for 4 months now and no problems so far. Long cables. Long time delivery, but it is not the first thing I ordered from them so I got use to that I found no use for the display, the beep is enough and it is safer ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylubomirhelc on 11/20/2013

Good and cheap item. Good condition during parking with your car. Easy to use it for your car, very strong sound information during parking, very good dimensions for all automobiles on the earth. Nice sensors with good fittings on your bottom part of car. Long time delivery. Nothing else :) There might be some fuse because of case of possibility to ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypietrotech on 08/12/2013

Very easy to install, and it has a low price, it works reasonably well! Get easy to park anywhere. Better for sedans. For portuguese readers: Qualquer oficina de som instala baratinho, funciona bem pelo preço que é bem menor que os já trazidos para o Brasil. Seems that when it's raining or it's wet, it senses the water. Its buzzy is very,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybelgianmotor on 07/23/2013

First thing I did, before installing into the car was getting rid of the beeper sound. The beeper is in the display. The display is really easy to open. Underneath the adhesive tape are some screws. then I cut the wires to the beeper. If you want, you can now turn the screen upside down. The cable to the display is nice and thick, but the cables to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyurifranzoni on 07/04/2013

Cheap, simple and very easy to install. It came with everything I needed to install on my car, and it works almost flawlessly. The included digital display is not working 100% well, it does not show the left vertical bars, only the right side ones and the distance in meters. Maybe it's a defect on my unit, but it may be caused by bad quality of the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byartyums on 06/14/2013

Easy of installation (just drill your car, put the cables) Easy of use (just put your gear lever in R position and it turns on with Beeep. Very bright display with meters and habdy volume of Beeps. Everything you need - included in package (cables, mill nozzle, 3M scotch...) Long qualitative cables (you can place it as you want) No marks on sensons ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiwanpot on 05/31/2013

The package is well made, comes with all advertised stuff and tools. It works very well without any issues. Display is clear and informative (even on strong sunlight) with proper sounds as alerts. You even get a small drill as tool. Excellent. Big thumbs up. Poorly written manual with lots of errors, but to be honest its very easy to setup without it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcelobast on 05/12/2013

Good sensibility, easy to instal, accurate measurement of distance left, good buzzer, decent mounting, mine is made on the color of my car, good sensing angle. Nothing i can remember. maybe just the time to arrive in Brazil. It coulb be faster. Makes easy the task of parking without having clear back vision. It helps you when the backseat is full of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKeesdeH on 04/09/2013

Very easy to install. In less than an hour. Easy to handle The Price for such an item is very good. none. I only can be positive. next time I will order this item again if my next car doesn't have parkingsensors. I build these parking sensors in my Peugeot 407 SW. That was not superfluous because the backvieuw in this car is not fabulous. next time ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byimranlk on 03/21/2013

Its quite usefull specially at night, sometimes it gives false positives i guess thats cuz i am only using two sensors, but it gives the distance and the left and right with the color code nothing really, except it got it fixed via car shop if u need fancy features this is not for you but it does whats told and even balances left and right when in reverse ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections