DX » Community » Reviews » Gray Parking Sensor/Radar Kit (DC 12V~24V)
  • 5 star 5 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBScott on 01/21/2014

Pros are of course the price and the fact that it does do the job it was made to do, i.e. not bash into an object behing the car. The drill that comes with the kit will penetrate both plastic and steel. The hole are snug and the sensors fit in quite nicely and have a professional look to them. The control unit also comes with a double sided adhesive ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycamoflow on 05/08/2013

In my country this product would cost around 180 dollars plus placement. Here at DX for this price expected something of lower quality, but the fact that surprised me the quality of the product. Just what I expected, and very very easy placement with nothing but patience and a little pulse. I recommend it 100 percent, the range does not detect obstacles ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjerms55 on 03/17/2013

Pretty simple product that does exactly as described. The installation cables were just long enough and the color was a pretty good match for the car. Instructions are a little rough with not very good english. The connectors are fairly loose so needs to be held in place and secured to stop them coming out. No instructions on what to connect the power ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJoramusIL on 02/13/2013

Very cheap price (costs in my country about 100$) The package looks good and firmly closed - no "dancing" or broken parts inside The product itself seems strong assembled, made from premium materials The sensors have a very long connection wires, so it can mach any size of car! In use about 3 month and works PERFECTLY! Installation needs some ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byragenu on 07/15/2011

- Helps my wife to park on reverse. - Helps ME to park on reverse. - Helped US to avoid hitting obstacles on some tough parking areas. - Shows which side of the rear of the car is nearer to an obstacle. Matched my car's paint beautifully. The beep could be a little bit lower by default, but I guess it is adjustable so this is not really a con. Maybe ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybobralex on 05/06/2011

1.Cheap for my country. 2.It is working! 3.Easy to mount and use. 1.Build quality is not very good. Quality of the soldering limps. It looks very fragile. 2.Color is not silver. It seems like silver with a green-dark blue shade. I've wait the package about one month and was very happy to receive it in the long run. The build quality of device is cheap,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycachaguino on 04/22/2011

costs a quarter of what it costs in my country. easily detects large objects. the display is rather small and simple to understand. bring enough cable for proper connection. CPU material is very fragile. The CPU will need to have fasteners. the display at the top paste ne fu not easy because it is oval. There are not many color options. At one time ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflash99 on 11/20/2010

The price Easy install Build quality is low, the connectors not always work, I had to reconnect several times until all 4 sensors started to work. The units works vey inacurate, sometimes when there is nothing behid it starts to indicate as if there is a wall just behing the car. I even testes it when sensors in my hand and pointed to the sky and they ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMartin7850 on 04/21/2008

- Very cheap - Decent build quality - Works rather well, very well actually. - Beep is too loud and sounds cheap - The display and its many colors is too flashy for me - Not something anyone can install on their car without some serious help Depending on the car, installing the sensors can be difficult, and it is always scary to drill holes in the bumper.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byathvdk on 01/20/2008

It works just fine. Be sure to install the sensors really vertical, otherwise they will give a signal from the ground they see (0,6 m). Worth the money Nice if you have no sight (icey back window f.e.). Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections