• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Good for money

posted by Siloraks on 03/07/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Great gadged for every older car.
    If you like to park your car safelly - this one is really for you.
    Build quality is really good. Everything works really fine. Easy to use. All things that you need are included in this kit. Additionally you will need an electric drill, 2-3 free hours and a bit accuracy driling holes. Patience also required :)
    Nice blue lit screen, good contrast, loud/medium/silnece modes for beeper.
    On the screen you can see blinking sensor (1 of 3 zones) and nearby in metric system - how long till obstacle. The sensor which is closest to obstacle is blinking. 30 cm is minimum and then beeper beeps continiously saying you to stop. Accuracy is really great +/- 2 cm in my case.

Cons:

This one has allready changed. I have ordered this thing, but after ordering it - pictures and model was changed to the same SKU. Not a big problem, but older model had 4 zones indication - 4 sepparate sensors were shown. This one has only 3 zones - 2 center sensors works as one. Not a big problem, but still a minus. Also this display shows everything fine, but some chineese hieroglyphs appears in the middle - i don't like it - looks a bit cheap. It doesn't involve the whole unit work, but still a minus for me - why should i look to something chineese?

OtherThoughts:

Great product, great price - in my country it costs ~2,5X more.

Bottomline:

If it would be possible to get version without chineese hieroglyphs on the screen - i would order some more.

Anyway - great product for good price.

Deffinately must buy for girlfriends ;)

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections