DX » Community » Reviews » TP-Link TL-WR703N Ultra Mini Portable 3G 802.11b/g/n 150Mbps WiFi Wireless Router
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybetocabus on 10/25/2013

For U$ 12,00 is an excellent buy, works very well, I have done test with 20 people connected to it with no problems! Speed ??is equal to a common router Chinese manual, firmware also in Chinese but solved with tutorials that I found on google. Just Upload English firmware and you have an excelent... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byml8766 on 08/06/2012

I bought my first one in the markets of Beijing. I needed to have wireless in my hotel room for my cell phone and computer. I was amazed at the function of this little blue box. I can't tell you how nice it is also that you can power this from your laptop or desktop eliminating the need for more... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykarasardelis on 04/24/2012

Small, powered by USB (any USB) and you can share you 3G. No cons at all... it was just what i needed and at a very low price... I'm in love with this little device... You can easily upgrade it to English... just use the formware from TP-LINK TL-MR3020 ... so easy!!! I tried at first to install I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySjuru on 11/22/2011

A very small form factor wireless AP, but the great thing is that you can install OpenWRT on this. It has a 400MHZ cpu, 32mb ram but only 4MB flash. USB is great for external storage and other appliances like smart house (will test with z-wave) It only has 1 internal antenna, but you can not MIMO... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere