DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Aluminum + Silicone Back Case for HTC EVO 3D - Silver
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhorhay on 04/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A very good combination of aluminum and silicon. It feels extremely sturdy and would most likely handle quite a beating. It adds consider bulk to the phone, but it seems like its quite safe. Cons:Seems a little cheap. A friend of mine said that it looks like the paint wil... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWillennium on 02/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The quality of the material is very good and looks also very nice. My phone is fitting perfectly in the Protective Aluminum Case. The delivery-time takes a little longer than normal because it was Chinese NewYear. So for me it doesn't matter. I still keep ordering at th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStanmarsh on 04/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Covers your phone from mechanical damage. Cons:Poor build quality. Mine came with construction damage, right upper corner was arched, ma be this is the reason why it doesn't suits well to my phone. Anyway beside this the are glue can be seen out of the stiches. OtherThoug... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections