DX » Community » Reviews » 125dB Motorcycle Anti-Theft Security Alarm w/ Remote Controller
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybidger on 06/10/2014

Motion sensor works fine and the buttons on both remotes have a good solid click. The siren is PLENTY loud and easy to hear from a long way away. Remote worked at 20m from the system without a hitch ... will see just how far this works. The instructions to adjust the sensitivity do not seem to work -... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLoveSoldier on 10/01/2013

Works as it should. Very sensitive on level 1. Offers 4 levels of sensitivity. Comes with 2 remote control. Install and forget it. I've install it without the remote engine starter (did not found the starter relay cable in my scooter). Anyways it better this way. I followed this YT video to help me with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJPGaroto on 11/29/2012

Shock sensor works fine and is posible to select between three diferent sensibility levels. Good remote distance. The buttons feels fine. Two diferent remotes. One with cover and the other without cover. Loud sound. The first trigger sounds for a short time. The second trigger sounds longer. The adesive ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byTheDirty on 02/22/2012

All the descriptions of this alarm are lacking, so here are the actual features. Auto Start Start lock Shock sensor alarm I have not installed the Auto start, so I cannot comment on that feature. I need to do some workarounds for the auto theft prevention on my motorcycle. It flashes signals and chirps ... Read more

1 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections