DX » Community » Reviews » 125dB Motorcycle Anti-Theft Security Alarm w/ Remote Controller
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Good alarm system. Worth the price

posted by JPGaroto on 11/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

Shock sensor works fine and is posible to select between three diferent sensibility levels.
    Good remote distance. The buttons feels fine. Two diferent remotes. One with cover and the other without cover.
    Loud sound.
    The first trigger sounds for a short time. The second trigger sounds longer.

Cons:

The adesive provided to hold the siren and the alarm central is bad and don't last. I recommend to use any other method to hold it in place.
    In my case the manual arrived in chinese only and the remotes with the Yamaha logo (not acording to the item description and photos). I had to translate the wire colors from chinese to spanish (or english) to make the instalation. I order another one for a friend of mine and him's arrived with english manual and no logo on the remotes.

OtherThoughts:

I didn't connect the auto start function because I don't need it, so I can't comment on it.

Bottomline:

I'm very happy with my alarm system. I've been using it for a couple of month and it is working fine.
    I definetly recomend it.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections