DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Aluminum + Silicone Back Case for HTC EVO 3D - Blue
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvachim on 02/10/2013

Zajisti primarni ochranu meho mobilniho telefonu, diky kombinaci slitiny a gumy dobre pasuje a funkcnost je opravdu dobra! Kazdy kdo si vazi sveho telefonu a ma chut se o nej dobre postarat, mel by toto pouzdro koupit! Dobrý výber barev, poslouží velmi dobre za prodávanou cenu! This ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrammicz on 09/07/2012

- It's pretty nice - fits the phone perfectly - all buttons remains accessible - it's even easier to push the power button - protect the phone - it's light on weight at least when you take it in your hand without the phone - build quality should be a bit better, but it's still holding together :) Combined ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byParadyme on 09/05/2012

Unique look Fits well Protects from most minor to medium shocks. Excellent price Only minor gripe that I've had with this, is that the soft rubbery plastic on the inside started to crack after a long time of using (I switch batteries, so I often take the case out and put it back in) Very easy to access ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycryptezz on 07/16/2012

-cool colour -stylish look -will definitely attract attention -the back of the case is hard, so it should prevent your phone from getting seriously damaged (the back of my case is already scratched so it obviously works :-) -the outer parts of the case (the ones on sides of the phone) are plastic and ... Read more

htc evo 3d sillicone case blue htc evo 3d sillicone case blue htc evo 3d sillicone case blue htc evo 3d sillicone case blue

0 0 0

• posted byawdglf5 on 01/15/2012

LOVE this cover!! It fits the Evo 3D perfectly! Didn't realise the outside bit was rubber but its fantastic. The phone isn't going to fall out of this cover! I had a little bit of trouble fitting the charger jack in at first, then I found there was a little tag of rubber in the way. Sliced that off with ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections