DX » Community » Reviews » SMD 12-LED Extendable Light Strip (30cm / White / 12V)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySnakePlissken on 05/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:LED strip lights easy to install, self adhesive. Good lighting. I bought 2 strips, which makes a total of 24 LEDs. Ideal to illuminate the trunk of my car. Maybe in the future buy a third strip to gain more light. Cons:The adhesive is not very good. I had to use extra s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysamueldw on 09/03/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This light strip is really cheap. You get something like a connector with it, so with some soldering skils, you should get light out of it. With that connector, you can connect more light strips together without soldering. That is a pro. The light is visible at... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMeow88 on 05/14/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Pretty bright -Flexible -Extendable. I bought two of these! -Do any DIY home project. I got two of these for my computer lighting. They work great with the 12V from your computer power supply. With some modding of course Cons:No cons yet.. I just wish there wer... Read more

1 0
  • posted bychimo on 01/19/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Relatively easy to use. Cons:Item was not as pictured. I was expecting a little brighter (based on LEDs used in product photo). OtherThoughts:I purchased 3 of these to use a a home theatre backlight. The three sets were just enough to provide enough backlight.... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections