DX » Community » Reviews » SMD 12-LED Extendable Light Strip (30cm / White / 12V)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySnakePlissken on 05/30/2013

LED strip lights easy to install, self adhesive. Good lighting. I bought 2 strips, which makes a total of 24 LEDs. Ideal to illuminate the trunk of my car. Maybe in the future buy a third strip to gain more light. The adhesive is not very good. I had to use extra strong glue to keep it from falling. No more problem. Thanks to the connector, it is very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysamueldw on 09/03/2010

This light strip is really cheap. You get something like a connector with it, so with some soldering skils, you should get light out of it. With that connector, you can connect more light strips together without soldering. That is a pro. The light is visible at daytime, but not that usefull. At night, you can light a room with it. It has a nice finish.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMeow88 on 05/14/2010

-Pretty bright -Flexible -Extendable. I bought two of these! -Do any DIY home project. I got two of these for my computer lighting. They work great with the 12V from your computer power supply. With some modding of course No cons yet.. I just wish there were more accessories to connect this to anything. I had to cut SKU 10292 to fit the spare molex ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySirius35 on 01/07/2009

Really Brightness LED with low consumption (125mah per strip) Easily extendable by add an other LED Strip Bande de LED vraiment brillante avec une faible consommation (125mah) facilement étendable par jonction d'une autre bande LED Really hard to blend it (do not recommand) Très dur à plier (à ne pas recommander) I put some picture ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychimo on 01/19/2008

Relatively easy to use. Item was not as pictured. I was expecting a little brighter (based on LEDs used in product photo). I purchased 3 of these to use a a home theatre backlight. The three sets were just enough to provide enough backlight. I covered about 2/3 of the LEDs with kaptan tape (yellowish) to give a better colour rendering. Marginally OK.... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections