DX » Community » Reviews » Zeus A3 4.0" Android 2.3.4 Capacitive 3G WCDMA Dual Sim w/ WiFi + TV - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTheLivingOne on 01/08/2013

Supplied with an additional battery pack. Working time with the BP is about 2 weeks in a plain phone mode. With my normal use I usually recharge it once in a week. Of course if you actively use it for gaming / browsing / listening music over Bluetooth you may spend all juice in a day or two. But if you just need a phone which can work for long time ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythedarkmatter on 01/11/2012

The screen - it's just amazing. Excellent color reproduction and viewing angles. The phone is also fast enough to play almost all available games. Very responsive capacitive touch screen. Very well built. My main complain is battery. Though manufacturer supply THREE batteries inside the package (two usual and one extended built in cover plate) the performance ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLuxus on 12/08/2011

- Fast - LOTS of battery power. - You can switch for slick look with less battery or fat look with lots of battery. - Response is good - Android OS works fine (like any other) - Market works like a charm - Browse speed is good - The backlid is a little bit too bright in the botom of the screen - Some Chinese Software messages, think you can remove it ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections