DX » Community » Reviews » Android Full HD 1080P Media Player w/ USB/SD/HDMI/RJ45 Ports - Black (2 x AAA)
  • 5 star 5 ( 42% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 58% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySumushtinis on 01/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Couldn't find any 1080p video, that the player wouldn't handle - Small - Good looking - Haven't got any crashes or so, using as a video player Cons:- Not so good as an android device (good for browsing internet, but too slow for running some apps or so). - Mine gets h... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycleitoncrs on 12/19/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a media player, emulator with xbox 360 controller (with reasonable) support, web browser, etc. But will require some dedication in finding firmware (see the forum here) and configuring. Worth the price Portuguese: É uma máquina multiuso! Com alg... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluchano76 on 10/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I have my movies in my personal PC and i set up the MP in my bedroom. It is an excelent option for playing music and movies with remote storage. Cons:it is not good let the device on a lot of time. it hangs. no netflix. many applications hang the device, like angry bird... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymgodino on 10/07/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cool Gadget. Very useful. No evident flaws or misfunctions. Fairly easy to configure, at least for an IT professional like me. Fast and well balanced hardware (memory, processor, etc), the system runs smoothly and without hangups. Better quality than i expected for the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byheviejob on 10/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I like its small form factor as it fits well next to the Tv and you can carry around without using up much space. I can play ful 1080p resolution on all media files I have and external USB drive work flawlessly with it. I managed to install android 4.04 and go... Read more

0 0
  • posted byignaciosb on 09/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good quality, it works fine at 1080p smoothly. You can plug an USB mouse/keyboard without problem. HD/Pendrive USB OK! Also works with WiFi USB (I tested succesfully with Encore WiFi USB) You can download everything you want from Google Play/Market! Cons:It becomes a... Read more

5 0
  • posted byvenuz on 07/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- came with rooted 2.3.4 firmware; - open android market, tons of software; - works with all my wireless mouses/keyboards; - decent video quality via AV out, screen can be adjusted (centered/resized); - plays smoothly from network shares mounted with cifsmanager... Read more

3 0
  • posted byjorgebirck on 06/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Plays 1080p - Torrent download Cons:- No official update for ICS OtherThoughts:I installed the ICS version 4.0.3 today. Everything works better and faster. Some videos in mkv not played before now play like a charm. VideoPlayer is now MoviePlayer with correc... Read more

5 1
  • posted byElemanoel on 05/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This device starts by playing all available compressed video formats and more then you realize that it also came with a ethernet connection and you try internet... OUTSTANDING! YOU ARE SURFING STRAIGHT AHEAD! then you surf a little and you find NETFLIX.... log... Read more

4 0
  • posted byJohnBeehive on 01/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Plays videos - Plays music - It's a fully functional Android device with limitless capabilities - Looks cool - USB ports are strong enough to handle a 2.5" USB harddrive (directly) + wifi, usb pendrive, wireless mouse receiver thru passive usb hub at th... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections