Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarksarahtom on 03/14/2014

Needed a larger rear view mirror and decided to give this a go. It fits the bill perfectly. Giant size, perfectly clear, although it is lightly curved, there is absolutely no distortion, well made and spring clip fitting is rock solid. Fitted in seconds, there is no movement in use. Anti glare tint is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymorbid42 on 10/12/2013

Its a very good size and improves on a standard rear view mirrors field of view. It has a nice and even blue tint, and i found thst it reduces glare as advertised! This product is very handy for my early morning trips to work. Have no found any cons so far. With this mirror you get what you pay for and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynottibee on 06/24/2013

Great Product, very good and easy to use! Fits almost all cars! Really protects those very bright LED / Halogen Lights which is very glaring. Cuts down more then 50% of the glare part. Very helpful for driver esp the older folks! Nothing to complain!Great product! Nothing to complain!Great product! Nothing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byschuie on 11/22/2012

---This clip-on mirror enhances the normal rear-view field of vision by almost double. ---It is very easy to install, you just clip it over your existing mirror. ---It will adjust to fit on any rear-view mirror. ---Clear, good quality mirror. ---The blue tint is good for during the day, but at night ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byTelefun on 11/10/2012

Well build, can withstand even the hottest days of the summer and the coldest nights of the winter without falling apart or any deformation. And I mean really hot days, like 40 degrees Celsius and really cold nights, up to -30 Celsius. Nice blue tint. Moderately convex, which is nice - objects in the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byigormarcel on 02/01/2012

Very thin, very light, very helpful at night when cars behing came with high ligths on, it doesn´t hurt the driver´s eyes. Great built quality, fast shipment, even the boxes was intact in this order. Where I live, mirrors like this coast 5x more expensive, and the built quality ain´t as ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections