Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysilverfoxphil on 04/02/2014

Good flame from jet lighter every time I have needed it. Bought as part of camping kit to light fires. Easy to fill from standard lighter gas, without needing any adapter. Works everytime I have needed without fail. The attached tape and clip are cheap and flimsy plastic. I just cut them off as they get in the way, and make an otherwise nice product ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvjohanek on 12/18/2013

One of the best torches I've seen. Very good built quality and sturdy materials. I also like how the gas container is separated from the ignition part. The ignition button is recessed preventing thumb from being burned by the flame. The flame is very hot and focused, so it can also be used for emergency soldering, not only as a regular lighter. I can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byminerking111 on 10/13/2013

REALLY GREAT LIGHTER the best lighter i ever owned. it works every time u light it and makes a good spark. i let it fall on the floor multiple time and there isn't even a scratch. its really well built and it doesnt seem it is ever going to break. the cover for the flame is also realy nice so you don't burn yourself if it is in your pocket. the clip ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoaopra on 08/27/2013

Build quality is excepcional, the lighter feels robust and solid. Flame is nice, strong and even. Can be adjusted. Body is made of metal and internals are plastic but solid. Does a gread click when opened never failed with any butane on it. A bit heavy due to the construction in metal, adjustment nob of the flame could be easier to operate. Strap can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytarabryan on 06/10/2013

The build quality, weight and materials used is surprisingly really,really good. I have ordered lighters at this price point often, as we give them to customers as a novelty gift. This one is the BEST Ive ever ordered by far. it is sturdy and not cheap in any way. The metal parts are not flimzy but solidly constructed and the plastic pieces feel more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysilverfoxphil on 09/11/2012

These are fantastic jet lighters. I bought two at the price they are. easy to fill and use. I take camping and helps light both fires and stoves! Totally reliable! One was used to light the beacon at a major Scouting event in UK in front of 1000's as expected worked first time! The label on the strap looks a bit cheap but otherwise jet torch is well ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymungo100 on 01/04/2012

This has got to be the best lighter on DX. The Finish and build quality are excellent, and it lights every time. I don't know how long it will last, but going by the build quality it should be quite a while. If you need a jety lighter that you can put in your pocket as an edc this is the one to get. The clip was a bit suplerflous to my needs (not necesseraly ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections