DX » Community » Reviews » Super Strong Rare-Earth RE Magnets (18mm x 2mm / 10-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjohnmalu on 06/30/2014

buen producto el iman es potente, las medidas son exactas, y bienen bien envueltas asi que no se rompieron. en general es un buen pedido. ninguna, quizas el tiempo de demora de llegar, me llego en poco mas de 1 mes, pense que se habia perdido, pero llego. es genial la fuerza de estos imanes de neodimio ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshaibn on 11/26/2013

Small yet very strong for their size. In great condition and can be used in multiple situations. I used mine to stick two on the GripGo car phone holder then another two to the inside of a Protective Hard Silicone Case. Now I put the phone in the case and instead of using the normal holders, I just place ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynryme on 09/19/2013

These are much cheaper compared to domestic suppliers. The magnets are small, yet very strong. Very versatile. Can be used to make all kinds of things. Since they are so small (thin) and strong, they are fragile and prone to breaking and chipping. Two out of the ten magnets were damaged: 1 was broken,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylaoy4ng on 07/13/2013

Extremely strong magnet. I used it to test my precious metal coins to detect for fake silver. Metals like silver are not attracted to magnets. With such a strong magnet there would be no problem should there be a slight amount of non-silver material found in fake coins. It is extremely strong for its ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjaocornir on 06/15/2013

Is very useful for various applications have sufficient imagination. - PT-BR - É muito útil para diversas aplicações tendo imaginação. The magnet is quite fragile. breaks easily to fall to the ground. - PT-BR - O imã é bastante frágil. Quebra com facilidade ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycarlos.www on 04/29/2013

Strong magnets. Great for fixing heavy papers on the refrigerator. Extra width increase it´s resistance. Fun to play with. None so far. Just be careful when aproxing two piles of magnets. They pull hard and can snap your finger. When fixing it to the refrigerator, better device some kind of handle,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by00Dev on 04/10/2013

WOW. these magnets are definately crazy strong. never seen anything so small atract something with so much force! one thing, they are way smaller than they look in the picture. but they do say the dimensions right on the page so my own fault for not paying attention. they are brittle. i cracked a couple ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylrotava on 03/27/2013

I liked its size (it could be 20x2mm, but it's ok). I plan to use them as photo holders, and I think it will be fine. I thought it would be as strong as HD drives magnets, but I was mistaken. I don't have my metal board yet, but they were not so strong in my refrigerator. I think it is because of its ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygtmrs on 03/02/2013

I have bought many (really many !) magnets from DealExtreme, and these ones are very good. Due to their big size, they are quite strong. Since they are 2mm thick, they do not break easily, contrary to those that are only 1mm thick. Contrary to many other magnets, they are not shiny, but rather dull. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjonlin on 02/06/2013

Really strong magnets, just as advertised. The size is small enough to be useful, still big enough to pack some serious magnetism. None really if you treat them right. I don't let my youngest child near them, and i don't let them snap together too hard. I modded my espresso machine and added a Process ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections