DX » Community » Reviews » Super Strong Rare-Earth RE Magnets (20mm x 2mm / 10-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
Super отлично Very strong magnets! STRONG STRONG STRONG
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8828442 on 12/12/2014

Magnets are really strong. But be careful, because of that, they can break.easily. Read more

Impression:Very strong magnets!;

0 0 0

• posted bystavy18 on 12/06/2014

comanda a sosit foarte repede tinand cont ca am optat pentru transport free.calitate - pret 100%. foarte folositori pentru diferite aplicatii. Read more

Impression:Super;

0 0 0

• posted byHARAGAN38 on 11/26/2014

Really super strong, in my open hand I put one magned on the palm and picked another from beneath the hand. COns : if all 10 are stuck , it is really difficult to dissengage them, I am afraid with all electonics and bank cards. be carefull where to drop them.. Read more

Impression:STRONG STRONG STRONG;

0 0 0

• posted bydemonitos on 11/19/2014

магниты отлично держат, прилепил молоток на вертикальную полку снизу, приклеив магниты на супер клей:) Read more

Impression:отлично;

0 0 0

• posted byAvelandor on 05/29/2014

Very strong - i mean rly magnet "power" between 2 of them can reach 15-20 cm - no kidding , and 6-7 to hold it in air perfect fit for my using really easy to break In the end with pros/cons rly good deal , buy them if you need just care to break its hard to get them from each other My 1 magnet ... Read more

9 of them sticked together broken magnet

0 0 0

• posted by24pepe on 02/17/2014

The magnets works well and are very useful. I used them to fix the ceiling of my car. The magnets are very strong, even if you only use one or tow of the pieces included in the 10-Pack. We got the magnets in less than 1 months and they were in perfect conditions. Take care of your nails/fingers when ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byltdr on 01/06/2014

Strong magnet. No doubt. I can hold lots of documents with only one piece. Cheap. Relievable. Can break into pieces. Not sure if it is a con, but be careful when you hold fragile electronics or mechanics around. It IS strong. And be sure to keep it a long way from children. Well, if it was a bit thicker,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byarpenz on 01/01/2014

super strong magnets if attaches to everything and grips amazing. Iuse this for my message board in glass with a small metal surface behind so ordinary magnets will not work but these super strong magnets work as a charm. some of the magnets had some damage and chipping at the sides after shipping i ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylscostin on 12/13/2013

Good quality magnets - small but strong. Came nicely wrap. Handle with care cause they are strong but still fragile. Too bad had to wait 2-3 weeks for them to be in stock/delivered. If you need strong magnets, these will do. Be patient and if needed, do contact support to see whether they have them in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydavidsds on 10/25/2013

It's a powerful magnet. You can use them in a lot of things that require powerful magnet force. Super strong magnets, a child was not able to pull one apart. It's very fragile. I touched two coins and one of them broke. The price is high for a very small magnet. The coins may be covered by a metal more ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections