DX » Community » Reviews » Super Strong Rare-Earth RE Magnets (20mm x 2mm / 10-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
good perfect Super Fun Great value
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9690525 on 09/21/2016

Pro: realy strong contra: I ordered 10 pieces and 1 was completely broken and a piece from a second one was broken down as well. we thought to glue it on different things the children were making and then onto the fridge, but now I'm afraid every single one will break in many pieces, should they... Read more

Impression:Useful thing , but poor quality;

0 0 1

• posted byRAusteng on 08/03/2016

Pros: Cheap stack of magnest. Cons: They break very easily, and you wind op having a pile of magnet peases with sharp edges.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bymaverick138 on 07/11/2016

These magnets are strong. They can snap in half if you get them too close against each other. Becareful if you have young kids.

0 0 0

• posted byrubenzenm on 06/22/2016

Pros: Son extremadamente fuertes estos imanes, cuesta trabajo separarlos entre ellos. Cons: Son un poco frágiles.

Muy fuertes

Impression:good,perfect,Super;

0 0 0

• posted bydcourtois on 04/27/2016

I like it very much, perfect for experiments, perfect for generator project

Impression:good,perfect,Strong;

0 0 0

• posted byFinMasa on 02/12/2016

Pros: Very strong magnets. Keeps everything in order on your fridge door. Cons: Nothing

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted by9452815 on 02/08/2016

Enpä ole ennen tiennyt että tuollaisia magneetteja on edes olemassa, näiden kanssa saa jo olla tarkkana ettei sormien nahka jää väliin, melkoinen yllätys.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bygregloicq on 02/03/2016

Super strong magnet ! They have a lot of applications. Be careful when manipulating them because they're so strong that they will break if you leave them "glue back" together.

Impression:very attractive;

0 0 0

• posted byZ.Bitar on 01/28/2016

Meets specifications

0 0 0

• posted byrichiellee on 01/25/2016

These are super strong magnets and stick almost anything to the fridge! One of my magnets came chipped, but I wrapped it in tape and it's fine.

0 0 0

DX Everywhere