DX » Community » Reviews » Super Strong Rare-Earth RE Magnets (20mm x 2mm / 10-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAvelandor on 05/29/2014

Very strong - i mean rly magnet "power" between 2 of them can reach 15-20 cm - no kidding , and 6-7 to hold it in air perfect fit for my using really easy to break In the end with pros/cons rly good deal , buy them if you need just care to break its hard to get them from each other My 1 magnet ... Read more

9 of them sticked together broken magnet

0 0 0

• posted by24pepe on 02/17/2014

The magnets works well and are very useful. I used them to fix the ceiling of my car. The magnets are very strong, even if you only use one or tow of the pieces included in the 10-Pack. We got the magnets in less than 1 months and they were in perfect conditions. Take care of your nails/fingers when ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byltdr on 01/06/2014

Strong magnet. No doubt. I can hold lots of documents with only one piece. Cheap. Relievable. Can break into pieces. Not sure if it is a con, but be careful when you hold fragile electronics or mechanics around. It IS strong. And be sure to keep it a long way from children. Well, if it was a bit thicker,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byarpenz on 01/01/2014

super strong magnets if attaches to everything and grips amazing. Iuse this for my message board in glass with a small metal surface behind so ordinary magnets will not work but these super strong magnets work as a charm. some of the magnets had some damage and chipping at the sides after shipping i ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylscostin on 12/13/2013

Good quality magnets - small but strong. Came nicely wrap. Handle with care cause they are strong but still fragile. Too bad had to wait 2-3 weeks for them to be in stock/delivered. If you need strong magnets, these will do. Be patient and if needed, do contact support to see whether they have them in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydavidsds on 10/25/2013

It's a powerful magnet. You can use them in a lot of things that require powerful magnet force. Super strong magnets, a child was not able to pull one apart. It's very fragile. I touched two coins and one of them broke. The price is high for a very small magnet. The coins may be covered by a metal more ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byerli100 on 08/16/2013

great magnets, very very strong! can hold few papers or thick paper easily. definitely going to buy more of it and recommend for friends and family. can hold more the one picture !! very thin, but couldn't find thicker here. for children, mostly, little hard to take of the board / refrigerator (sometimes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGidrock on 08/05/2013

These magnets are very strong really in spite of their small size, you can put a hand between them and they will hold themself. I can hardly ever imagine where you can use this item in common life (may be for holding notes on your refrigerator), but if you want to make something original and unusual,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byToinne1982 on 07/16/2013

These things are superstrong! Watch out when handling them if your skin get between two stacks you might hurt yourself! The are thicker then the 1mm sort,thus a bit stronger and less breakable As all neodymium magnets they should be handled with care. If you let them shoot together you might break them ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAussieSoco01 on 07/05/2013

These things are super strong fro their size and if you find they are not strong enough on their own, then add another , or three, to your stack and you have have some SERIOUS sticking (or pulling) power! Can be a little brittle. I had a couple that shattered, (into still usable sizes) when they crashed ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections