Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byslaphappyike on 05/15/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice and tight on buffer tube I got from AMA**on. Fits AR I am building. Can't tell if it is not the real deal... To the ameatur like myself it seems like I scored. Seems like quality poly used. Comes in MAGPUL packaging.. GOOD GOOD GOOD Cons:None. Like I say It... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKThielecke on 02/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very cheap price in comparison to the original - The lock-function works without problems - Nice details and markings - Nice package - Looks like the real one Cons:- A little bit loose on my buttstock (G&G GR16 Carbine) - Magpul Logo is not copied very w... Read more

1 0
  • posted byamangu on 12/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great price versus the original which is 5 times more. It is almost an exact copy Magpul CTR. Works great with M4/M16/HK416 assault rifle. Very well finished, uniform coloring, barely seen seams from the mold and and strong ABS construction. It gives you two opt... Read more

2 0
  • posted byHartThrob on 09/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Comfortable and ergonomic. -Easy attachment. -High-quality plastic. -Nice rubber pad. -Easy to install. Cons:-Rocks and wobbles on several buffer tubes. -Not to spec. -Weak retention spring. OtherThoughts:Fit and finish is good enough. Slight casting ridges a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byP0WERWAGON on 05/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:very cheap, looks ok. goes on easy, spring is lighter than the real one. Cons:the stock is very loose on a Mil-spec tube, the friction lock does not hold at all. the release lever will not open the lock, even though the lock hardly locks in place. the plastic do... Read more

1 0
  • posted byFreeUsername on 03/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice design, good feel (doesn`t feel cheap when you hold it) and it fits my PJ M4 perfectly. Sure, there is a light wobble, but every stock has it, so i don`t mind. Cons:The rubber at the back is just clipped on and it does not hold, so expect to loose it soon :... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFaliceuta on 03/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It has a very reasonable price. It is almost an exact copy Magpul model. Works great with M4/M16 rifle. Is prepared to put the saddle up. This well finished and is very resistant. Bring two mount options at the end, to put the rubber or not. Bring your tools a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShwell on 01/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Price as usual Functions as expected Locks into position with crisp "Click" Comfortable QD sling mount points No wobble, nice snugg fit Cons:Mold lines Stiff spring makes installation a little difficult, but still manageable OtherThoughts:This produc... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections