DX » Community » Reviews » Bicycle Bike Quick Release Water Bottle Mount Holder - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by350350 on 04/19/2014

This is my fourth Water Bottle Mount Holder I have purchased through DX. I have the holder mounted on my wife's walker. People often ask us where they can buy the holder from. I tell them from DX.com or I will just give the holder away just to help out that elderly or disable person. None I have not ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byCamiamnz on 03/08/2014

Fits my old racing bike. No need to drill and screw onto bike frame. pandered clamp far enough to slide on to upright tube of the bike frame and tightened. Fits a 750 ml water bottle and bottle held tightly. Capacity to adjust for a longer bottle but not required in my case. Pictures are a excellent ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byasimtal on 06/03/2013

It is great for the coffee you want to carry with you. You can see the bottle even if it spilt. Don't put heavy thermo bottles. I use it only with light thermo bottles for coffee. It fits all of the thermo bottles , you know the one of 400 - 500 ml. But in every bump you have to be careful. It slips ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRoadmaster on 12/08/2012

The price is right, the Bicycle Quick Release Water Bottle Mount Holder does what it is made for. It is very easy to remove again and use it on abnother bycicle It took a bit too long (about 4 weeks) to be delivered to Holland, but it finally did arrive. I have no negative thougts about the bottle holder.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byConet on 05/07/2012

- Cheapest among these. - Can be installed horizontally and vertically. - Identical to other similar one at higher price. - Just perfect for temporal use. - One was delivered damaged so I had to replace the bolt with a bigger one. But it's not that serious problem. - A bit heavier but it ensures its ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections