DX » Community » Reviews » Bicycle Bike Quick Release Water Bottle Mount Holder - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by350350 on 04/19/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is my fourth Water Bottle Mount Holder I have purchased through DX. I have the holder mounted on my wife's walker. People often ask us where they can buy the holder from. I tell them from DX.com or I will just give the holder away just to help out that elderly or d... Read more

0 1
  • posted byasimtal on 06/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is great for the coffee you want to carry with you. You can see the bottle even if it spilt. Cons:Don't put heavy thermo bottles. I use it only with light thermo bottles for coffee. It fits all of the thermo bottles , you know the one of 400 - 500 ml. But i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRoadmaster on 12/08/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The price is right, the Bicycle Quick Release Water Bottle Mount Holder does what it is made for. It is very easy to remove again and use it on abnother bycicle Cons:It took a bit too long (about 4 weeks) to be delivered to Holland, but it finally did arrive.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byConet on 05/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Cheapest among these. - Can be installed horizontally and vertically. - Identical to other similar one at higher price. - Just perfect for temporal use. Cons:- One was delivered damaged so I had to replace the bolt with a bigger one. But it's not that serious... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections